Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Beauty and the Beast on The CW - Anniversary Clip

1x19 Playing with Fire

Gabe coming clean to Cat was a little suspicious and I think it would be to soon to trust him at the moment

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

I think Cat has weakness for guy who been injured and look like next vincent is getting jealous.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-4-2013 00:32 ]

1x20 Anniversary

Vincent finding evidence that links Gabe to the sniper was interesting as Gabe thinks Catherine's mother may still be alive but Gabe being the target was a surprise, Vincent being convinced she's dead looked like he was hiding something

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Look like Gabe is like vincent

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Gabe has obviously got better control of his abilities

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Yes but looking at next weeks promo that's not the case

1x21 Date Night

Gabe only able to control his beast with pills should make things interesting and the fact he's a first generation guinea pig was a surprise but Vincent learning the hard way about taking the pills was amusing

1x22 Never Turn Back

Cat's father not being her real father was a surprise and Gabe's girlfriend made a big mistake by escaping but I thought when Cat went for her gun she was going to shoot the wire from the net to the helicopter

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Come on i had feeling the cliffhanger would vincent getting caught but the bag and tag was something i didn't expect.

Reply 93#93 bala's post

Getting captured wasn't a surprise but Cat not attempting to rescue him was disappointing

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

What could she do ?

That was big net plus she was knocked down quite hard

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Well she had time to pick her gun up and hold his hand so why not attempt to shoot the cable

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Do you know how difficult it would be to shoot the cable ?

Distance and accuracy need only person that shot that would be arrow.

Beauty and the Beast panel SDCC 2013

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-6-2013 22:02 ]

2x01 Who Am I?

A very disappointing start to the second season change Vincent into a killer was awful .

Thread