Thread
Printable Version

Beauty and the Beast (2012) Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

The chief going to organise a manhunt is bound to be an impossible situation for Cat..
And Evan is gonna get in trouble for trying to do everything he can to protect Cat while he's actually putting her in danger..

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-15-2013 18:01 ]

1x15 Any Means Possible

I'm not surprised Vincent was worried he may losing control after those dreams

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yes but how long can he keep it under control ?

Beauty and the Beast o... : Insatiable Producer's Preview

Beauty and the Beast 1x16 Sneak Peek #2 "Insatiable" (HD)

Beauty and the Beast 1x17

Insatiable

Well i have say this was good episode blow up their place was a good plan but trust Evan mess it up and now things are about to get crazy

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

isn't this same as my post 66

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Your right I'll delete it

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-18-2013 00:23 ]

Partners in Crime

Well it really was bad idea to leave her with Vincent but at least he let her go but trying explain it was rather tricky but i love that he shot her with tranck gun. At least he seem know what to do. Great cliffhanger seriously Vincent jumping off her balcony at night ain't you suppose hiding and you do that ?

1x16 Insatiable

Evan was bound to find proof that Cat knows more than she is letting on about the beast and trust him to contact Murifield about the raid but them blowing themselves up was karma

1x17 Partners in Crime

Tess almost getting killed for doing what she thought was right was terrible but Catherine shocking the guys with their own weapon was amusing

Heart of Darkness

Not sure how i feel about this episode i am glad Evan dead his character really annoyed me but at least he took the blame

Beauty and the Beast - Playing With Fire Preview

1x18 Heart of Darkness

Evan admitting that he tipped off Muirfield to Vincent's whereabouts was predictable after seeing them on the fire escape but dying making it looked like he was the mole was the first descent thing he has done

Beauty and the Beast - Playing With Fire Producers' Preview

Thread