Thread
Printable Version

Arrow Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lone Gunmen

Dead shot as bad guy was interesting but so much for Ollie trying keep his secret identity a secret from his body guard you would of thought he would dump him hospital before he woke up?

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Nahh I think Ollie knows he needs someone on his side. He needs a team.  Clark had a team!  Plus i'm really glad the body guard is in on it.  I'm waiting for his sister to find out.  Calling her speedy, that's the side kicks name!!

Dead shot was kewl.   The tatoo's were excessive.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-1-2012 07:07 ]

An Innocent Man

Wow there are really moving very fast with this show it's only been 4 episode it feel like so much as happened. I don't know how they will keep up the pace because they covering so many plot in one episode. Oliver getting arrested should been season finale not an episode 4 ending but i suppose they might fast forward to make viewers want to know what happens next.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I was disappointed in black guys initial reaction. I'm glad people are bring brought into the loop and looks like Mrs. Queens husband is suspicious.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well think about he had a right to feel like that since it's not like Arrow was long term hero he only doing this for 3 weeks would you join someone who is a beginner in this type of situation?.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

That's true, but arrow did save his life and give him his secret.   I do think him having a partner will be good. It will help with his moral compass.

Damaged

Ok i have to admit it was a great plan but this week flashback has to be best one so far because it just made it more complicated

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-8-2012 06:40 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-15-2012 09:11 ]

Legacies

Well taking on bank robber was interesting but finding out what happen to the father made Oliver realise there was more to the story .

Looks like we'll see some of his island training next week.  I wonder what Ollie thinks of his friend and laurel?

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-29-2012 15:55 ]

Muse of Fire

Well no back story this time.  Great episode with the Huntress.  Although I don't believe she was orginally an Arrow character.    Did anyone notice that Speedy repeated herself this week.  "if you don't tell us your secret, tell someone".  Twice she's said that.  Lame writters!!

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

It was nice episode but introduction of  green arrow new girlfriend/partner  isn't going end well why do i think she ended getting killed by end of the first season.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

IDK  they may try to make her a reacurring character.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-6-2012 15:18 ]

Thread