Thread
Printable Version

Bunheads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x10 A Nutcracker in Paradise

Fanny getting Sasha to tell the ringer she is no longer needed was an interesting punishment, Fanny calling Michelle the x-rated Mary Poppins because of the contents of her bag was funny but mistaking mace for hairspray was priceless

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-9-2013 16:15 ]

1x11 You Wanna See Something

Asking Sasha if she wants to take a bath was a little bizarre and Michelle working as a magician's assistant you knew wouldn't last but nice average returning episode

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice returning episode but what surprised me was how responsible the girls were all of them acted like adults which was rather interesting to see but poor Bo that internet video was amusing and what a amusing ending

1x12 Channing Tatum Is a Fine Actor

Boo being embarrassed about shaving above the knee was amusing as the others thought she was talking about her privates and Carl insisting that Boo meets his parents was awkward as she overheard them mention marriage and poor Sasha having to chose when her parents are splitting up

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Boo is one of my favourite characters because she really go full stream without thinking about it. The way she comes out and says she will marry him was quite amusing .

I'll Be Your Meyer Lansky

My thoughts on this episodes are in form of questions

How could you forget to graduate from high school ?

How could you let someone else use your land for business without your permission for 10 years?

I feel sorry for that CPA having deal with them since they both don't understand how to run a business

1x13 I'll Be Your Meyer Lansky

The way Melanie put the girl in the hallway on the floor and the guy at the bar was a surprise but Michelle and Fanny business sense was ridiculous and Sasha being left behind on her own is going to be interesting

1x14 The Astronaut and the Ballerina

Melanie's new interest in roller derby was bizarre as it's a dangerous sport and poor Boo being overwhelmed with child care duties but glad she stood up to Jordan as he was a cruel instructor

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

I do find it very strange how these teens seem most responsible teen on a tv show. I can't think another show where teen are this responsible .

1x15 Take the Vicuna

Milly opening her chequebook was bound to have drawbacks and Sasha throwing a house-warming party after that shopping trip was impressive considering her age, Scotty taking Michelle on a detour to see their mother was interesting

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

My question is how she was able afford all that ?

1x16 There's Nothing Worse Than a Pantsuit

Sasha and Roman taking their relationship public was nice

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

The conversation between girls regarding Roman was amusing .

Thread