Thread
Printable Version

Bunheads Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blank Up, It's Time

Well it nice to see her move on what a time for her grief to stick in . I am so glad they did that because it reminds us that he's gone

1x07 What's Your Damage Heather

Truly getting upset because Michelle caught her with the one eyed plumber was amusing and Sasha wearing Michelle's clothes without asking was rude but Ginny's mother giving Michelle a hard time because she broke up with her long term boyfriend was bizarre

1x08 Blank Up, It's Time

It's about time Sasha was brought down a peg or two but being replaced because of her suntan was strange but I am looking forward to find out why she had gone of the rails

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

The cheerleader thing was a surprise

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Not such a surprise considering madam fanny went on the rave about them.   I thought Michelle's breakdown about Hubble was both understandable and ackward at the same time.   It finally hit her.   

Sasha has problems.   She's crying out for help.   Maybe some will listen
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-15-2012 03:48 ]

No One Takes Khaleesi's Dragons

Well those are some patient customers

Well good to see Bo move on but what lousy timing her friends have and poor guy just when he kiss her he finds out she also likes someone else.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I LOVED seeing Sean gunn in this episodes.   Gilmore remembrance.   Love his character too!  Gr8
Poor boo.  She's trying an failing.

Sasha figuring out how mediocre cheer leading is, is funny!  Hopefully Michelle will figure out her problem.

Reply 48#48 arksongbird80's post

I knew i recognised him but couldn't put my finger on it

1x09 No One Takes Khaleesi's Dragons

That coffee shop artiste was challenging but demolishing his display was amusing and the girls fake injury when they thought Fanny was teaching was funny, Ginny and Boo both liking Charlie is going to be interesting as he only likes Ginny and Boo was kissing the other kid

A Nutcracker in Paradise

What a season finale mace the entire class was rather amusing and crazy but her walking away was good cliffhanger .The dream sequence was a nice closure to his death and had important message for her i just hope she realise the message

Reply 51#51 bala's post

She's feeling pretty low and crappy.  The msg may not get thru.   I don't think it was a bad thing she tried to put fanny and Michael together but I understand fanny being angry.  Lousy Of Michael to just leave.  
Charlie is a jerk.  Also a teenage boy!  Go fig.

Captain my captain!      

Any idea when returning eps will be?

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 8-21-2012 09:53 ]

Reply 52#52 arksongbird80's post

I didn't quite get captain my captain comment

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I know it's from dead poets society and it represents the solidarity the students have for their teacher.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

It looks like this has been increased to 18 episodes

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Now that's just excellent news.  I heard they were going to extend the eps, had no idea how long though.

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

They did the same with Jane By Design

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

It got cancelled (jane by design)

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Do you think this will get cancelled after 18 as well

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Consider there are developing 2 new abc family shows for next year who knows

Thread