Thread
Printable Version

Not receiving credit

Not receiving credit

Just wondering the best way to contact and speak with customer service because I registered and signed up for viptv and then bought F$, but it's not showing up on my account. What can I do to figure out what's going on?

Reply 1#1 bnizzle's post

Have you tried live support who are on-line now and you will find the link on any one of the shows

i'm trying to do that now, but no one is getting back to me.. 

Reply 3#3 bnizzle's post

Have you checked to see if your transaction has gone through at your end and as you only registered yesterday I'm not sure how long it takes for your first transaction to go through

Reply 1#1 bnizzle's post

Also, if your transaction HAS gone through, have you exhanged your F$ for points here? You need to do that manually for the points to show up in your account.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Yea, I don't really know. The transaction has gone through, card charged. Logged in to see if it was showing up yet and still isn't. I know I have to exchange the F$ to points, but it's still just saying I have 0F$ yet it's charged my card. No one responds to the live support either.

Reply 6#6 bnizzle's post

Send a PM from here to lbjedward explaining your problem but give him time to respond

Thread