Thread
Printable Version

Veep Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-12-2013 20:49 ]

2x01 Midterms

Amy's response to her sister was great as her sister has three kids by two fathers, so telling her she should say no was amusing and trust them to drop lipstick on the carpet

2x02 Signals

Selina's secret signal being leaked did make her press conference awkward and to make thing worse the review her daughter wrote grabbed the media attention

2x03 Hostages

Selina language after firing the gun during her appearance at the Marine Corps Base in Quantico was colourful but what's with the word "robust"

2x04 The Vic Allen Dinner

I thought Selina was going to make a fool of herself when she was the but of the joke but I was surprised at her singing

2x05 Helsinki

I'm surprised Selina didn't slap his face when her grabbed her breast and Gary making a fool of himself was amusing as his friend who was teaching him some translations got it wrong

2x06 Andrew

What a shame for Catherine when her mother turned her 21st birthday party into a forum for her budget negotiations

2x07 Shutdown

Gary and Jonah going to retrieve Selina’s trash was bizarre

2x08 First Response

The interview at the VP residence was priceless as know matter how much she prepared she had no idea of the basics like her daughter being vegetarian

Thread