Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

stone

im interested in being a moderator i go on here daily.. i meet all the requirements...i try to help as much as i can..hopefully i be a mod and get all those free rewards lol

stone

so whos the new moderators? lol

Quote:
Originally posted by dognxtdoor at 8-27-2007 17:37 Oh please don't let that stop you...POST POST POST!!! Start your own discussions, ideas, thoughts....feel free to create new threads in any of your favorite shows.
lol when i first join i post so many every thread had me in it..but ever since i havent find any good show to watch i just stop posting no point...been here for 3 month and still no show that i wanna watch yet..hopefully there be a new show that i can watch soon im just keep waitin..

Quote:
Originally posted by dognxtdoor at 9-1-2007 05:39 We have some of the most top rated shows over the last 10 years or so on this site. I really don't know what it is exactly your are looking for.
a show that i never watch yet lol..mostly all the tv show that are on the site i pretty much watch them all already..so im lookin for something new..

so whos gonna be mod? lol

Quote:
Originally posted by trulee at 9-15-2007 01:00 There have been quite a few promotions while you've been offline. The most recent are funnygirl, gymcoach, silver1978 and gypsiegirl. Apologies to any I've missed out.
oo i see..i havent been offline it just there isnt nothing on this site to watch..i check every day to see any new shows still havent find any..congratz to them!

Quote:
Originally posted by silver1978 at 9-19-2007 07:25 There hasn't been a post from you in quite a while in the New Show Suggestion thread. You requested Bleach and the SImpsons before and got them, why not suggest something else you would like to see?
i only request bleach and boys meet world i dont think i ask for the simpson tho lol..well the reason why i havent post here lately cause i cant watch a full episode on the site..for some reason after it goes to the middle it just goes timeout error lol..i will think of some good show to request...until that get fix i wont post as much as i used too..

Thread