Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

hi i would like to show my intrestin becoming a moderator i just staed using this forum yesterday and will continue to visit the site as much as i can and to help anyone who needs it

are there any forums that desperately need a moderator because i would be happy to start anywhere to show i was able to do it, i know my post count is still below the 150 minimum but i think i meet the other requirements and would be able to put alot of time into the forums so other mods post your oppinions on if i should be a mod or not i dont mind constructive critisism just dont be 2 harsh lol

??? what do u mean mai h m 2006 and i think its against the rules to tripple post which isnt a good idea to do on a post for people who want to be mods you could get points deducted lol

hi i know you have added alot of shows recently and are looking for mods well i could moderate something like family guy or another animation just to fill out some spaces and i think i would be a good mod becaue i am pretty good with technical thngs and could think up alot of quizes also i could be online quite frequently

Thread