Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

A lot of our kind members here have sent PMs to me about the moderator thing , and here I want to make everything clear for you all . Application reqiurement : 1. Being responsible and helpful 2. Number of posts should be more than 150 3. Points on this forum should well be more than 20 4. Having a regular stay here , and monthly stay should be no less than 3 hours . Rewards: 1. All moderator could be rewarded with points (100-200points) 2. Good moderators could be rewarded with free watching for one-month on the VIP channel . 3 . more are coming ( if you want to be a moderator , just post here , and say a few things about our forum)

hi i would like to show my intrestin becoming a moderator i just staed using this forum yesterday and will continue to visit the site as much as i can and to help anyone who needs it

Reply #2 mcleod's post

Thank you for your interest, but as you stated you just started using our forum. Welcome to the forum, and showing interest in becoming a moderator is very much appreciated. It will be some time before you will be considered for this position. It is not just the number of posts as stone stated 150 min, It is the quality of those posts. I see in just over a day or so you are up to almost 30 posts. So do not by that rationale believe you should be ready to be a moderator in a week. Do me a favor and now that you have expressed this interest show us you mean it. Let us see you helping fellow users, and taking an active interest in at least one of the TV show forums. Start some ideas, and threads going. Make some valid comments. Review an episode you just watched. Compliment someone else and post in their thread. These are the traits we want to see from our fellow moderators. Not just someone who can win 2 contests and post 150 one line posts. You need to put in your time, let us know you for the quality you bring to our site, believe me, when you start making quality posts we moderators take notice. I want all of you who are applying to understand this before applying. Are you ready to represent this site? Please its nice that they offer you some VIP points for your work here as a moderator, but it is just that its work. Anyone who takes on the position of moderator we your co-moderators will hold you to the highest standard. Thank you, and best of luck to all and any of you who would like to join - We are the Few, The Proud, WE ARE THE MOD SQUAD!
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #3 dognxtdoor's post

Well said Dan! And people pay attention. This is a responsibility you accept when you take on the position of moderator. signed, a proud member of The Mod Squad
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

yep, good advice

i had to learn all of this the hard way-you guys are lucky and stone this is brilliant thread. it's a lot of responsibility-i know what's it like when you join this place and want to become a mod but trust me level of responsibility is quite high. like advice above which is some good advice i never got as a member.only got this when i became a moderator
Recent Ratings
  • stone Points +2 thanks , and I would like to make you th 7-25-2007 19:48

I'd love to become a moderator on this site. I've been coming on the site everyday for a while now and I love it!

I would love to be a moderator i might not be ready yet, but I'm gonna shape up a bit and be more active and hopefully get myself into consideration. If I was to be chosen, I'd love to be the mod of naruto, ugly betty or naruto shippuden
Beware the might of the Rafa Revolution

stone

im interested in being a moderator i go on here daily.. i meet all the requirements...i try to help as much as i can..hopefully i be a mod and get all those free rewards lol

I think Funny-girl101 should be a moderator. Because when I 1st arrived here I thought she was one until I noticed she was a member like me. Also I want to be a mod. Because I contribute daily and work to improve the site.

Reply #9 gabsimom's post

Aw, thank you! You should definitely be a moderator too. I've seen some really great posts of yours.

I would love to be a mod on this site. I am already a mod on a sports board & feel I have good experience. i also really like action shows. I know it is a responsibility & know what it takes. I have been online here every day I have been @ home (mini vacation last week & next). I teach middle school as well.

Hey all As most of you know, I am around the site a lot! I have quite a bit of free time particularly at night and tv-video has been a godsend for me! I tend to be on here a lot. I am most fond of the Sci-fi shows and am a self professed sci-fi junkie. Shows I currently watch and that I am caught up to the current episode on - would be quite happy to mod any or all : Heroes - Smallville - Supernatural - Battlestar Galactica - Stargate Atlantis - Doctor Who - Kyle XY - Eureka - 24 - Jericho - Painkiller Jane - The 4400 - Weeds- Ugly Betty - Entourage - Psych - Prison Break - Traveler - Lost - Grey's Anatomy - Veronica Mars - Dexter - The Sopranos - Rescue Me Wow that's a lot of shows...............and those are only the ones I am caught up on!!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

i actually sent a pm to stone to ask him if i could b the moderator for entourage and weeds so he knows im interestd i am trieing to do more for the website and i will continue to try to help

Reply #13 diddyP803's post

Just so you know, Stone lives in Chongqing, China. There was severe weather there this week, with flooding and power outages. I'm sure he'll post when he's able.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

are there any forums that desperately need a moderator because i would be happy to start anywhere to show i was able to do it, i know my post count is still below the 150 minimum but i think i meet the other requirements and would be able to put alot of time into the forums so other mods post your oppinions on if i should be a mod or not i dont mind constructive critisism just dont be 2 harsh lol

Thanks for this informations Iam so happy to know that Thanks again

thanks

Thank you so much

??? what do u mean mai h m 2006 and i think its against the rules to tripple post which isnt a good idea to do on a post for people who want to be mods you could get points deducted lol

free movie watching for a month?! thats sick. ill have to start working on gittin sum points!
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 let your fingers do the posting lol 7-25-2007 08:54

Thread