Thread
Printable Version

How to Become a moderator on This Forum ?

Reply 100#100 shinny's post

You can still enter quizs just not get any points for them is all and you are right shinny our quizs are fun. Anyway good luck with your application.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 100#100 shinny's post

good luck in your application

Torres, Bala, thanks for the support

I'm with the others...good luck with your application. To bala, for the longest while I was quite sure you were a moderator. I come on this forum and I see posts by you and I really pay attention because I look forward to what you have to say. This isn't to just make you feel better or anything...but I think that if respect is an issue...you totally have that here.

Reply 104#104 Myaers's post

thank you,

Quote:
Originally posted by Myaers at 2-2-2008 01:29 I'm with the others...good luck with your application.
Thanks a lot Myaers

I might not be very experienced in the moderator position but I am very willing to learn. Also, I don't want to be a moderator for the free points or viewing, I could care less about them (but I wouldn't NOT accept them, lol.). I want to do it because I care about this site. I've been posting here for over a month and I've been pretty active throughout. I intend to stay active too. I really do love this site and spend the majority of my time on it so I know I'd be here to help in any way that I can. I know I'm not completely qualified yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I am interested for future reference. Thank you.

Reply 107#107 dannixx's post

Great, just keep posting. To become a moderator most posts need to be made in the TV show Forums and by helping members. Also check this thread out http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 4255&extra=page%3D1 What shows are interested in?

Without A Trace, Roswell, Everwood, October Road, One Tree Hill, it doesn't really matter. If it isn't a show I have watched, I'll try to start watching it. But with my vip membership gone now, I don't know how much vip shows I'd be able to watch. Haha, you know? And I was trying to understand that Challange thing but I can't...

Reply 109#109 dannixx's post

You can convert points you earn in the forum to VIP points in the Points Conversion Board. You can convert in 10s, so right now you could get 50 VIP points if you converted all your forum points. Conversions are generally done on Sundays.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I am doing that.

first i want to say i really enjoy being a member of this site. i stumbled across the VIP site one day and have been hooked ever since. i live a long way from home and the VIP site brings me a little part of home showing the shows i watched at home. secondly i'd like to being an active member on the FV site is becoming like a second (ok third) home for me. everyone with whom i've come across here has been friendly, kind and willing to listen to my opinion as well as share their own. i'd like to put my name forward to become a Moderator. i would especially like to be the mod of the Buffy forum when it's up and running. i try to participate in all the forums of the shows i watch, i try to be helpful when i can (most of the time Bala beats me there ) and i think i could do a good job.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply #112 kwargalla's post

Uggh! Just one less person to play my quizzes! lol...You would be a great mod and I would definitely discuss on Buffy anytime... Good luck on your mod venture!

Check out the member challenge guys see the work sddvasquez and Bala have done to give you an idea of the type of work ahead of you if you are chosen to be moderators. It's no cup of tea but it sure is fun. By the Kwargalla love the new avatar and so does my little guy.

Quote:
(most of the time Bala beats me there)
That because i've have too much time on my hands

Reply 113#113 redsoxpatriot30's post

Red - either way i'd still take your quizzes, there just so much fun!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Anyone interested?

I am, as you probably already know since you welcomed me back So why I want to be a mod :Well, I pass all the recommendations, some of you probably don't know, I was here when the site launched and VIPTV went online. I was a mod of Lost but due to circumstances I wasn't able to log in and due to lack of activity was 'demoted' which I 100% understand. =] First I have good English, which in my eyes is important when you're representing such a site. I'd do my best to help people that are new to the site and ofcourse answer questions regarding my shows which I'd like to be : Criminal Minds, I've seen every episode of this show and love it, and to my surpirse there aren't any mods in the show's subforum I'd do games regarding the show every 3 or less episodes so the people that follow it won't get bored : ) If needed I'll also catch up to a show if a mod is needed. PS I can spend about an hour on the forums ATLEAST helping out people =]

Reply 118#118 Micallefs's post

why were you absent-if you don't mind me asking-if it's personal just pm IBJ the reason

I'll send it to IBJ if it's not a problem, no offence. What's his exact username? [ Last edited by Micallefs at 9-10-2008 19:27 ] [ Last edited by Micallefs at 9-10-2008 19:28 ]

Thread