35 12
Thread
Printable Version

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres February 29, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-25-2012 09:24 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Another great show returns

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this but this should have it's own sub forum by now along with all the others

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This place becoming too much for the forum, the site show are too big for this place.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

maybe it's an idea to remove the old topics where there is no activity anymore?

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

The problem is that it will takes days for them sort that out and everyone busy

2x01 Alina Mikute

Jessica giving Danny all that money to pay his gambling debt was risky but i was impressed he walked away without making another bet and getting the former Police Chief a wire was interesting

2x02 Josh Simpson

Jessica lying about being in traffic while having an ultrasound was predictable but the phone call at the same time was amusing and Spears was lucky he was wearing a vest but the killer was quick with the gun

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I think Spears did the right thing not to rat on the husband, but I hope that he won't gamble again.
Spears being all worried about Jess going in first and all was funny,  but it almost got him killed.
I liked the dialog after he got shot.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good he didn't place the bet but it didn't last long

Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

The Dialogue is what makes this series interesting

Charlene Francis

How many Ex-husband does Jess have ?

Well after losing baby she wouldn't take time off and trust her to have an Ex to cause problems at work.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

she has 2 ex and 1 current husband.
But I loved this case and the overlap in behaviour between her ex and her current husband.
With both of them being (recovering) addicts.

2x03 Jamila Karan

Jess having a miscarriage was tragic but going straight back to work afterwards and not telling anyone was crazy, Martin spotting the watch from the other store was impressive

2x04 Charlene Francis

What a time to inform everyone that she lost the baby at Danny surprise party and i wonder if husband number one was also an addict of some sort but it sounds like Pete was also violent which would explain why he's her ex

Sunil Sharma

Well the case was rather sad with dead family but finding out who did it was interesting as it wasn't who we thought. It great Jessica come to term with losing the baby

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I liked the way Jessica tricked the girl into mentioning the dog which they withheld

2x06 Freddy Boise

The nurse holding Freddy Boise replacement heart hostage for what he done in the past was interesting but not telling him they found it before he confessed was great but having her car towed was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I loved the fact that she found it herself, but you're right, not telling before he confessed was the right thing to do.

Isabelle Toomey

Sorry i been a bit lazy commenting on this season but to be honest i find the show boring i mean after she lost baby you kind of knew things would fall back in place and even her sister told him she doesn't think it will work between them if that didn't put the point across invite his cop partner to thanksgiving certainly put the point across that it won't work. . Yes i think he will cheat on her with her why else would they introduce her into the series ?.

35 12
Thread