Thread
Printable Version

Updated-new US server in service now

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for the update.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 7#7 gdi3's post

The explanation for that is likely (NOT definitively) there are fewer people trying to watch an episode several weeks old, so the traffic on that episode is lower, thus enabling you to get a connection more easily.

Reply 10#10 debkakes's post

Yes, you can get the error on any show, no matter how old. We are running on less capacity until the other server is fully operational. People's ability to get a connection will vary. Feel free to request reimbursement via PM to lbjedward, as stated in post 1.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim. That was the thread I was going to direct them to.

Reply 18#18 makvs's post

codebreaker is correct. LBJ will gladly compensate for the lost time. You need to request it though.

Reply 30#30 fo_ogun1's post

Currently, I find google chrome to get me the smoothest connection, but you may have to try several browsers to see which works best for you. If it just continues showing the circle, and does not begin loading after 30 - 60 seconds, refresh the page & try again. That generally indicates that the connection has been dropped.

Reply 35#35 oolia33's post

It is happening for everybody with that episode. It will get sorted.

Reply 37#37 megahag's post

Please see my reply to your post in this thread.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for the latest update LBJ! I really hope this solves some of the connection issues members have been experiencing.

Thread