Thread
Printable Version

Updated-new US server in service now

Updated-new US server in service now

Hello, Since the new year of 2012, the capacity of our US server has been squeezed to its limit. So members may experience slow connection, low time buffering or other erros when using US server. I suggest members switch to our EU server if you can not use our streaming service. Our EU server still has quite enough capacity. And we are preparing new US server with double capacity of current US server. It's estimated that our new server will be available one month later due to huge data transfer. And if you lost poins, please send me a PM and I am happy to refund your lost points. Updated on 14th Feb. : Our new US has been put on duty since last week. Our members in north America are welcome to try our new more powerful US server.
We keep improving services for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by gdi3 at 1-24-2012 01:57 Thanks for the information. I'm a little confused though. The "stream not found" error message so many are experiencing on the US server does not appear to be connected with the high traffic issue. ...
Hello, Our source server distributes latest updates to EU and US server respectively. This progress usually takes minutes or hours. Now this progress may need days to complete on US server. So stream not found errors on some latest updates basically resullt from high volume traffic on US server.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread