Thread
Printable Version

Updated-new US server in service now

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for the information. I'm a little confused though. The "stream not found" error message so many are experiencing on the US server does not appear to be connected with the high traffic issue. Show episodes loaded around 2.5 weeks ago can still be played on the US server without error message or streaming delay. Just my opinion, but it looks as if traffic is not the issue for the "stream not found" message. Perhaps it's to do with how these shows in the last two weeks or so have been loaded? Just a thought...

Reply 6#6 lbjedward's post

"So stream not found errors on some latest updates basically resullt from high volume traffic on US server." Thanks lbjedward. Maybe I'm not being clear, sorry. It's not just the latest shows with stream not found but also shows uploaded to site about 2.5 weeks ago. They still have stream not found message on the US server even if I try to play them today. However shows loaded before 2.5 weeks ago are okay on the US server. This is why I can't understand that the stream not found message is related to traffic. Anyway, hope you had a good holiday.

Thread