Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x09 Smarter Carter

Jack putting Allison's brother in his place by showing him the fault with his design was great and all thanks to Kevin which was nice

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

I LOVED how Carter gave the Brother-in-Law the Heave ho with better science.  Good stuff.   I hope they get holly worked out.  I hate that she died!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

She comes back a bit damaged

Reply 63#63 bala's post

How?  I am sure they will fix whatever it is
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

5x10 The Honeymooners

Wow finding out that Henry (the one in this time frame) was working with the bad guys.  Holly will be alright, I know it
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Mirror, Mirror

I knew there was a reason to bring back Holly but i liked how she has become the bad guy . This teaches you a valuable lesson about technology .

Reply 65#65 sanggye's post

I had a feeling it would take a kiss from Fargo to bring Holly back and it's only natural that she would have teething problems, what happened to Allison in the shower was so predictable

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Using the same idea as Chuck and his intersect to make Holly bad was a little lame but it seams to be leading up to an interesting series final I hope

Double Take

Well having the clones take over certainly made for an classic Eureka episode but holly trying fool Fargo was great she almost convinced me but he was one step ahead but good idea use satellte to disable the clones but as result Eureka is closing down. It's going to be a sad series finale

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Holly isn't the bad guy really, it is her being controlled

Reply 69#69 bala's post

The show ending is sad     Seeing the little girl like she was kind of creepy.  The fight between the two Jacks was kind of cool.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 7-10-2012 19:36 ]

Reply 71#71 sanggye's post

The whole series looks like it's going to end really sad.    This isn't shaping up to end well.

5x12 Double Take

It's a good job Zane made the right call when using the so called none lethal weapon and typical to leave it to the last second to use the impulse gadget

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 7-11-2012 07:24  
The whole series looks like it's going to end really sad.    This isn't shaping up to end well.
I don't know if it will end on a sad note, I am sure something might happen, besides at the beginning of the episode, Carter was talking about leaving Eureka eventually.

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Well where would be the fun if they were able to do it earlier, would have made for a boring episode

5x13 Just Another Day

Some of the wormhole accident were amusing and the flashbacks as Jack saves Eureka were interesting but the happy endings for everyone was great especially when Zoe and Jack passed themselves just lick the way the show started

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This was nice series finale but for 1 moment when jack was going through i thought they reset the time line so glad they didn't and last flashback was nice way to bring the show full circle. Who would thought when we watched the first episode it would lasted this long .

Finale

It was sweet and funny and poignant. But it seemed a bit slow in places. And I was hoping for a little more of a tearful/feel good ending, not necessarily sad, just more heartwarming. The flashback scene had that, I got a little choked up watching all the memories go by. Which I too thought may be doing something to the timeline, as bala suggested. But I'm glad everyone had a happy ending nevertheless. I loved this series!   And am trying to wait patiently for my best friend to eventually watch it. She's never seen it and I've told her that it's a great show that she can watch w/her son.

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

fantastic.  So glad everyone was brought back.  All the story lines finished up quite nicely and Jack/Zoe passing each other at the end just like the first episode was fantastic.  Way to go full circle.  

RIP EUREKA

The Cast and Crew of Eureka Say Goodbye

Thread