82 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Eureka Season 5 Here

Click Here For The Eureka About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Eureka on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 21:53 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

FINAL SEASON

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Yes that's sad

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I have a feeling tomorrow's episode is actually a season four special

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah but getting that along haven and warehouse 13 episode is great

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have edited the start date according to Wikipedia

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I don't think this is starting on the 17th after all as I cant find any return date for the new season at all anymore

Lost

April 16, 2012 I'm not sure how I felt about this episode. It seemed dark with the Andy's and Martha's and the big scary machines.   It wasn't a Fun beginning.  4 yrs is a long time.   carter and Alyson had just worked it out an now he's with Jo.  WEIRD and not kewl.   Sucky beginning.   

Great twist with Beverly.  That was a saver!!!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 4-16-2012 18:00 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Yeah this was good episode you just didn't appeciate 4 years time jump and consequences like Alison daugher being 4 years old . Can you imagine how she feels?. The twist with Beverly was great as well but this brings us another question Where are they?

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I think that Beverly when they had broken in rigged it so the ship went to a location they controlled.  $ years hasn't gone by, but it will be like that until they are woken up
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

Yeah i just hope they give this series great ending

Reply 11#11 bala's post

At DragonCon, the cast said it was a really good one, they had just finished filming it right then
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 12#12 sanggye's post

Well i can't wait to see it. i can believe it's been 5 years i been watching too long

The real thing

They Killed her!  That just makes me madder than a hornet.  She was a great character and now i'm super angry at the senator!  Great episode though. Some how they rationalized a dragon.  Who does that??

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Well i had feeling they would because she's a guest star so we knew she only be in a handful of episodes.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

BLAH!!!!  I'm still mad. I liked her.  Killing her was unecessary.  

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well she was first one to figure it out so she had to go

Force Quit

Well so glad Beverly helped them out but what payback for senator that's what i call poetic justice.

5x01 Lost

The four year time jump was a bit much and Sara leaving the house was amusing but Deputy Andy being in charge and cloned was crazy

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it wasn't really a 4 year jump was it ?

82 12345
Thread