Thread
Printable Version

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Willa's probation officer being stormed in with Walter was amusing especially with her helping the team solve the case of the missing girl when she's not supposed to have Internet access

Life After Death

Well it was rather obvious the brother was singing the song after his brother death but Walter being wrong about him being alive was nice but did figure out who the other half of the rapper was.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I liked the ending with the two meeting and the lawyer getting questionned.

The Last Meal

Well what a meal and so much trouble Willa getting arrested and Walter say he buried the lead was amusing and what a way to negotiate a partnership   

The Conversation

Well Walter trying find the conversation but Willow lip reading it was great but i can't believe i was fool by that women she did look like FBI agent

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I liked the fact that Walter needed to help Leo keep his promise and that he ended up giving the little girl the present for his daughter. But I don't like the overacting with his character. Sometimes he just looks stupid or something like that. Almost as if he is just a big kid.

1x08 Life After Death

What a tragic accident wanting to be shot in the leg as a publicity stunt but who was behind it was a surprise and a close escape for Leo

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-22-2012 22:54 ]

1x09 The Last Meal

Joe was lucky to get out the restaurant alive and waiting three years to find the chef was a little strange but Willa getting thrown back in jail after getting into a fight with a girl was amusing and the stolen cutlery was priceless

1x10 The Conversation

The FBI agent having the name Gail McHottie should of been a clue she was a fake agent but how she got all the CCTV footage was impressive and that gadget he used to get through the fence was great

The Inheritance

What a way to convince Walter to take the case by the title but he really should be careful

voodoo undo

Walters doll was fabulous!  I loved it.  His being shot was shocking and it was good to see everyone pool around him.  Leo probably shouldn't have stepped away and I doubt he'll do it again.   The shoot out at the beginning was nice.  Good to see how Isabella does her job.  Everyone understands her and spent the whole episode waiting for her to catch up.  That was lame.  

I like the finder in general though!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Cancelled

Reply 77#77 spratt89's post

Well i had feeling this was going to get canned it's not as popular as bones

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I think it could have though given some time and better writting!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 79#79 arksongbird80's post

I think they made the right choise by cancelling this. It isn't anything close to being as good as Bones and allthough it had potential, there wasn't a single episode I was really thrilled about.

Thread