Thread
Printable Version

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

The assistant sure was  a player
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Little Green Men

Well i have say having Hoggin guest star in this cross-over was rather boring he really didn't add anything to the episode apart providing comic relief i rather prefer him in Bones.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I actually don't understand why they are bringing them all in.
On top I don't like that he quit looking with the lame excuse that he found what the guy was really looking for.
Willa and her guy still having to get married is not going to end well. But I kind of saw it coming. Too bad, cause I was actually looking forward to an episode without the Timo stuff.
Willa on the computer was nice though.

Reply 44#44 kellemanske's post

Just to promote this show they think bones fan will watch the finder if they do that?

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I think that it only proofs that they don't really believe in the show. Otherwise they wouldn't need that.

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

I know what you mean but Fox there really need this show to be successful if they planning to end Bones?

As you know Actress might take some time out with her baby they can't continue the show without her?.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

I know, but this really isn't an alternative for Bones.
They can better put something else on, cause I doubt that this will keep the viewers.

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

Bones could continue without her if they could find a suitable replacement ?

You know like imagine one of the intern actually became qualified anthropologist like her?

It would 7 years interns a purpose ?

Reply 49#49 bala's post

maybe, I'm not sure it would work. If she leaves, then I guess Booth will have to leave too. And then how about Hodgkins and Angela. They always said they wouldn't stay without Brennan. And which intern? The only one I would like enough for that is Zach and that's not an option...
Maybe with an entirely different team? I don't know.
She is kind of the spill of it all and the show is named after her...
Guess we'll wait and see.

Reply 46#46 kellemanske's post

agree 100% with your comment

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The only way it gets cancelled is if it becomes to expensive to make or 1 of the 2 main characters want to move on

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Bones would not work without The two main cast members.  I don't think she will leave the show.  Many actresses have babies and continue on acting in a tv series.  And the whole bringing in guests is more of a way to give people a touch of Bones while it is in a break.  I like the finder, but with Fox, you never know, they have cancelled many good shows way too early.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I liked this episode

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The way goggle eyes pushed the car was amusing and when he was running through the trees i thought he jumped the same tree twice but Walter's explanation for passing out didn't make sense when the first time he was in the multi story car park

Eye of the Storm

I really like this episode it was fun episode and i love how he still able find her in the middle of the storm i also like how it manages add more mystery as episode goes on

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I liked how the probation officer not only got involved but loosened up on the girl

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

And I liked that Gipsy girl told her to ask for the probationofficer if she got her sentence.

Thread