87 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Finder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Finder Premiered on Fox on January 12, 2012

Iraq war veteran WALTER SHERMAN (Geoff Stults) gained a reputation in his army days as being the go-to guy for tracking down insurgents and deserters and finding improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Unfortunately one IED found Walter before he could find it, resulting in severe brain damage with a lasting and unexpected effect. Walter transformed from someone skilled at the standard recovery of people and things in wartime scenarios to someone - something - much more extraordinary: a Finder. Walter left the military, but his reputation as a discreet professional able to unearth anything and anyone passed on to generals, politicians and other powerful figures. His first post-military assignment was to find the CIA head honcho's missing daughter and bring her home. He accomplished that mission successfully, and since then has never been without an assignment.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Finder Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 07:02 ]

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

looks much better than the episode we saw of the Finder last season on Bones.

THE FINDER - Sneak Peek

Find 1X01

i thought this was a good episode.  I missed the british chick that tended bar.  I'm not a fan of the teenager but I do like the premise so I hope they find the rhythm.  Seeing Sweets next week will be good.  It will tie the two shows together and give the Finder more foundation.    

He's cute!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

Well I like Willa she kind of like lost dog who really needs them to give her a purpose.

The girl seemed to want to stay, but Walter is right to stay suspious. Finding the father was great!

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Well the question whether she can crack his safe since no combination

1x01 An Orphan Walks Into a Bar

The robot feet was amusing but why shoot it and that probation worker was hard on Willa but she did have a colorful past

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I don't know that was ridiculous but that was bad timing when thug attacked the kids just when he was about get lucky with that agent   . I just hope they don't use any situation for her as eye candy would be disaapointing.

Bullets

I liked that this episode was more about him Finding things.  Glad that willia's part was smaller but honestly what was her point? It doesn't add or even take away from the story it just is.     

Finding the bullet in the paved swamp was great.  Having sweets there was just okay.  How he wouldn't authorize Walter to do his job is just annoying.  Sweets needed a reason...  I think Walter made one up!!  I hope anyway.  Otherwise that's just LAME---so early in the show to know why he find things....

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Willa is providing second story-line to the episode

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Ahhhh.....it's boring.

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

This why you need a strong female lead on the show

This why we need women in men's lives

NOW you get it!    We do need a much stronger lead.  You should work on that!

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

i am not the responsible for this show

87 12345
Thread