Thread
Printable Version

Enlightened Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Sandy

I had a felling that Sandy would miss the yoga session at Abaddonn but what was in her journal was unexpected

This has now been added to Realplayer site

1x07 Lonely Ghosts

Amy trying to set Dougie up on a date with Krista's coworker would of been nice if he wasn't such an idiot being drunk and you could see Tyler was starting to have felling for Amy

1x08 Comrades Unite!

Dougie reporting Amy to HR was right considering she has no idea what she is doing and is also always late but reporting him for what happened on their night out has caused an almighty stink

1x09 Consider Helen

This episode was more about Helen who gets lost in the past when she recalls her deceased husband after running into an old friend

1x10 Burn It Down

I'm surprised her mother didn't call the police after Levi kicked their front door in and Dougie no longer talking to Amy without a witness was interesting but trying to stop her going to the meeting was amusing and what a strange dream about burning it down

2x01 The Key

Amy being a so called whistle-blower was acting suspicious but Jeff encourages her to dig deeper was a little crazy and involving Tyler was bizarre

2x02 Revenge Play

It looks like Tyler swapping Amy's hard drive was a good thing but Omar getting her hard drive and getting fired was sad

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-11-2013 11:10 ]

2x03 Higher Power

Levi escaping with Travis and Danielle, for a night of drugs and alcohol was bizarre as they were supposed to be in rehab

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-11-2013 11:11 ]

2x04 Follow Me

Dougie getting paranoid of Amy and Tyler's whispering was amusing but getting him onside was impressive

2x05 The Ghost is Seen

The guys taking turns trying to befriend Eileen was amusing as she thought that one of them fancied her when they were trying to get dirt on Szidon and trust Tyler to ends up with a guilty conscience after sleeping with her

Thread