45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Enlightened Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Enlightened Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Enlightened Premieres on HBO on October 10, 2011

Enlightened follows the story of Amy Jellicoe, a self-destructive executive, who, after a very public breakdown and a subsequent philosophical awakening in rehabilitation, tries to get her life back together.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Enlightened Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-21-2013 14:32 ]

Episode 1

Well i loved how she got her job back after that psyco break she had but you can see she tried to be enlighten but she slip up at end with guy who responsible and crashing into his car while parked was amusing.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

The lift scene was amusing and walking around with her makeup in that state was impressive but to threaten a law suite to get her jab back different

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well it's quite effective way to get back your job

you got to love employment laws

1x02 Now or Never

If being banished to the job in the basement wasn't bad enough but then finding out that her friend, Krista had moved into her office

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well she was bound find out eventually but i don't blame her feeling betrayed by Krista she should of told her when she came back to her job.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

All the security door down to the basement was like something from a spy show

1x03 Someone Else's Life

Amy not picking up on Krista keep giving her the cold shoulder was annoying but glad she returned the same comment and I'm surprised she went to work with the coffee stain on her jumper and the interview for the job at a homeless shelter was interesting

1x04 The Weekend

Amy convincing Levi her ex on a kayaking trip in a remote canyon which was one of their favorite spots was nice until she dropped his drug stash in the river

I have cut this show out of my watch list and have cut some other shows.

• Gossip girl & 90210 -I am too old and don't care about these shows
  • Castle - I can't stand this show any more Castle is just annoying
  • Mike & Molly - This show isn't funny
  • Glee - Well i am not fan of musical it was good time quit

That's it for now i will adding more in 2012

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I haven't dropped any but picked up some more shows along the way

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah you always seems pick up more i am surprised how you manage. The main reason i am cutting down is so i can some free time away from the computer. I already spend too long on here as it is. Every year i say i am cutting down but never managed to do it but this time i am sticking to it.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I'm surprised at how many 7th Heaven you have watched on top of all the others

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling you were going mention that but didn't you finish all shameless (uk) in one week ?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes that's true

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

I still have all those movies to watch i only managed to watch only 3 of them last week.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

There not much chance of me watching any movies with so many shows to catch up on and i still have to finish City Homicide and The X-Files

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well in more than a month you will 2 week during Christmas to catch up

1x05 Not Good Enough Mothers

Amy being 40 min late and then stopping for coffee was crazy but then asking for an extra 20 min for lunch would make Dougie made but i cant believe he chucked something at someone else in temper but her speech at Krista's baby shower was not the right time

45 123
    Thread