Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Regina is obviously playing dirty with that newspaper headline but nothing new there but she deserved to die after complaining about the way she was saved the ungrateful cow and that was a sneaky was to get Emma the sheriffs job

1x09 True North

I wonder who the stranger is on the bike if they don't come to Storybrooke and i found Ava / Gretel amusing with her lies but Emma knowing they were lying when she dropped them off was great

1x10 - 7:15 A.M.

The Stranger having a typewriter in the box does lead you to think his is the writer of Henry's book and both of them going to the cafe at the same time just to see the each other was amusing but letting slip about the pregnancy test predictable and killing the 8th dwarf Stealthy was a new twist on the fairytale

1x11 Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

The king granting the Genie his freedom was a big mistake which had tragic results for him and getting trapped in the mirror was an interesting punishment

Reply 75#75 bala's post

So i wonder if he would prefer the lamp to the mirror

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 16:57 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 17:58 ]

1x12 Skin Deep

Dave was an idiot giving Mary the wrong card but at leased things turned out good for Ashley and it looks like Belle was right about Rumplestiltskin regretting turning her away

Reply 88#88 bala's post

David not telling Kathryn the whole truth backfired big time but i thought it strange when Kathryn was leaving town so going off the road in front of the sign was predictable as no one is supposed to leave and Prince Charming's dagger falling in the lake right where he deeded it was convenient but not so lucky for Siren

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Leroy fixing the lights for Astrid was nice but lying about the candles was stupid until he took out the lights again so he could sell the candles and Storybrooke's Nova kissing Dreamy was great

1x15 Red-Handed

Red herself being the wolf was an interesting twist on the original story and how did Mary's prints get on the box

Thread