Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Whatever Happened to Frederick

Well i thought Frederick was the writer but he wasn't and we have another new character in town and with her missing you just knew Queen was behind it but making Snow white prime suspect should be interesting

Dreamy

Well i have say this was the weakest episode so far but good ending with Emma taking him into custody for his wife disappearance  . It does look like Mayor framed him but you would thought frame the other women

Reply 97#97 codebreaker's post

It is her box so that why figure prints are on it.

Hat Trick

Well the madhatter storyline was interesting twist but did hat worked or not ?. So we know why he's called the madhatter

The Stable Boy

Wow this explain why she hated snow white but you can't really blame snow since she was a child and didn't understand the politics of the adult world it was rather sad to see how this happens but in previous episode we know what happen to her husband so this really shown earlier in flashback but it was worth the wait.

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

NO because if snow hadn't of told her she wouldn't of killed him.

Reply 109#109 arksongbird80's post

We don't know that

The Return

Well nice returning episode just when you think he was his son he turned out to be a character from storybrooke but we don't know who. Well when Emma actually get mayor this cat and mouse thing is getting old since she seems to be one step ahead of them.

Reply 117#117 arksongbird80's post

Yes you did but look like Emma doesn't want to take responsibility and i don't blame her

Reply 120#120 arksongbird80's post

Yep same here i thought it was obvious but Emma not wanting believe has cost her Henry

Reply 129#129 mrs_h's post

Yeah that why you use the main search function to find the topic

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather amusing but now snow white and her daugher are stuck in another place but i thought Mulan was a Disney character

Reply 149#149 arksongbird80's post

Yep they did but what an experiment and Regina getting magic but realise Henry won't like her made her question her decision but what will she do know she has nothing left in her life apart from magic ?

Reply 151#151 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but we both know evilness is still in her just because she has moment of compassion doesn't mean she will change

Reply 155#155 arksongbird80's post

I really liked how she took out the Orga

Reply 164#164 codebreaker's post

Well i think they try show more human side to her which is great since first season she was portrayed as evil.

Reply 169#169 arksongbird80's post

I agree it was a good back story i was always curious how Emma became who she is now but if he turns up in storybrooke he would be very disappointed to find out August didn't protect her ?.

Reply 173#173 arksongbird80's post

He's dead remember he turn back into wood

Reply 178#178 codebreaker's post

Well things are getting more interesting but Snow really must escape that land if she wake up David from that curse but given how Cora has a mole it's going to be very tricky

Queen of Hearts

Well this rather good mid season episode with them getting back but i should known Cora would find a way back

Thread