60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am so super excited to watch this.  Cant believe you guys have already seen it!  :/  So annoying.  I have to wait til tonight and catch it on ABC.......Gonna be good I think.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I  think this may have been one of the best premiers to-date!!  The season has so much potential and I cant wait to meet the fairy tale characters.  . Great intro. What is Emma gonna do n storybrook though?  Who can she hunt?   And is Henry exempt from the curse b/c he was born there?   

Gonna b great!!

Reply 17#17 bala's post

So Rumplestilkskin knows what's going on or he's just creepy?

Loved getting some back ground into the witch.  I think when we find out who her man was we'll have a better idea of her pain.  This hate and hurt she's cause is all just a release for her pain.    But still.....  Enough lady.  We get it. Killed your faaaather, created new world as punishment blah blah.   

Love that Snow and Charming might find each other again.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

there's a lot of deception happening between the characters.

Great!!!  3rd episode.

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

It was certainly an idea.  Liked that Emma is going to be a deputy.  What is the sherriff up to anyway.

Who's "he" suppose to be.  

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

nope it was snow whites coffin.    So the thought is that the Mayor knows about the curse....maybe.  ehh

Henry should think more about what he's doing.  He knows a mine shaft is not a place for anyone.

Margaret (Snow White)  quiting the hospital so she won't be tempted by the Married Prince Charming is totally sucky!  blah.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

i'm not a big fan of prince charming going after snow white, and then subsequently dumping her to go back to ficticious wife.  She was a shrew (fairytale).  What was rumple's agenda in all this.??

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

Well just as soon as somoene starts getting their memory back, he's killed off.  No chance that the Mayor/Queen doesn't remmeber everything.  I was hoping the woodman would help pave the way for Snow or someone else to remember.  He was killed in the story though, wasn't he.

Wow, she actually squished his heart in her hand.  Eww

Reply 46#46 bala's post

Now see here MR.!!     That heart squishing was gross....comeone...eww

She can't have him remember PLUS:  he completely rejected her and she can't deal with that.  LOVED loved loved! that Emma threw it back at her if everyone's unhappy maybe it's you!

Reply 49#49 shinny's post

OMG shinny I hope you're right!  THAT would be good drama.  He's cute too.

The lost writers, now when they killed someone how often did they come back?

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Thank you so much for the "tweet" shinny.  I'm eager to see what happens with the sherriff.  With Red Riding hood too but mostly because we see her and that's about it.

glad to know about rumple.  Wondering what happened to his son.  Must have died if he's not in storybrook.  

Regina is a great villian, but mr gold is just creepy.  He's always a few moves ahead.  We know regina knows about the curse, does Mr Gold??

Mary Margaret running from Prince charming was funny!    Scaredy chicken.

The fire was great, but for him to know she would openly defy him was brilliant.

Okay so who's the new hottie in town??  Character or stranger?  Father or villan??

Not a fan of hansel & gretal.   Glad that's done

Reply 68#68 babysexylexy's post

I'm thinking that too Lexy.  I like that idea.  What is he in the fairy tales though?  The royal recorder maybe?

Everyday at 715 and then they both ended up together at a  different time. HAHAHA....Regina will cause mischief now.

Sneaky??  What a dumb name...

1x11

Glad to know the mirrors story.  Not surprising Sydney was still in Regina's pocket.  Completely expected.

The Playground was nice except I doubt she did it for any generous action.

Why does the writer have the book?  And how did he know where it was buried??? Hmmmmmm

At least in the lamp he could move around....  Mirror hes only got hi
Self and no body!!

Reply 83#83 babysexylexy's post

YAY future guest appearance.  What in the WORLD will happen when Mr. Gold finds out she's Allllllliiiiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeee >:} hehehehehehe   So glad they both know who the other is.  I'd hoped they would move that part of the story along.    How though is Rumplestilskin bring his "trinkets" with him from the other realm??

Reply 90#90 bala's post

I agree.  Worst episode of the season!!!!  ugh

Red Riding hood

I enjoyed the red riding hood story line.  The rest of it was crap. Okay so David doesn't remember whole events.  Mary-Margaret is a suspect for David's wife's murder.  Oh but WAIT: M-M was with the Emma the Sherriff when  his wife disapperared.  

Ruby turns around and leaves the restraunt and then goes back after just a couple days.  I did enjoy that she had alot less make-up on at the end.  She looked prettier.    OUaT is going to have to work on their plots.   The stories are fine, but the loose ends are annoying and the plots need to go faster!!!

Hat Trick

I liked that that mad Hatter knew what was going on!  It was refreshing to have someone else confirmed what henry's been saying!  So great.  Maybe now emma will be able to see what's "really" going on and Regina will be taken down!!

Haha  love that the hatter (jefferson-odd name) fell out of the window but was A-okay enough to walk away.  Things are starting to progress.  About time.  Let's get this season moving!!

60 123
Thread