Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I loved the premier with her wish coming true. I already hate the evil queen because she doesn't love the little boy and because she was mean to the mother. (I know, I know she's evil) And I feel sorry for the kid for having to live with her. But great that Emma is staying and nice surprise with the futureteller to be so succesfull. I wonder how much of his soul he had to sell for that and how much power he had over Emma since he knows her name and I guess he can still remember everything unlike the other characters.
Emma telling the mayor about the kid's view on the storybook wasn't smart, but she couldn't know that.
The clock starting to move was great and so was the kid's castle.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I agree it was a good episode with Emma taking the spare room and john doe waking up. but what I don't get is that emma didn''t catch that last lie of the major. i thought she could always tell when people were lying.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I actually meant, when she asked her about the women, it looked like she believed the majors story.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I agree, she should have known better then accept that deal. Especially since she has dealt with criminals before.
But it was nice that the guy came back and I think we got our first happy ending.
But the police guy sleeping with the major, I think we all already knew that.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I agree that what he did was dangerous, but he probably didn't even realize it. But he was right there was something down there. I'm still wondering what it was. I guess pieces of the church windows or something.

I thought it was obvious that the major knew about the curse cause she was trying so hard to make henry forget and because of the episode in which mister gold came to remind her about there agreement before the curse.

Reply 59#59 arksongbird80's post

I think he does. From the same episode as I started to suspect she knew, the episode where he went to visite her and gets done what he wants by asking nicely.

Thread