97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Once Upon A Time #1.01 Promo

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing the way she set up that guy was unpredictable but henry finding her was strange . That was good albi. This series has so many good actress you really have to give the show a shot. Snow white getting married and being pregnant was not in stories i remember but it's been a while since i read fairy tales. The two different time-lines certainly made this series very watch-able. Henry managed make her stay clock starts moving. I have to say this good start to the series.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it is but the question will people watch it ?

Quote:
What is Emma gonna do n storybrook though?
She going to break the curse

Better promo 1x02

The Thing You Love Most

Well the second episode was much better than the first episode. This episode was how the curse was given and how the first attempt was a failure but you really have to be cold stab your own father.   But it was interesting to see how Henry is significant to her.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

He's just creepy and very cryptic

Snow Falls

Great 3rd episode where we are given how snow white met prince charming

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

She did catch it hence why she question her about that women?

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Well remember what she said henry in the previous they pretend  she believed the majors story

- The Price of Gold

I liked this episode it really showed tough decision about giving up Henry. What deal she made it bound to bite her

That Still Small Voice

Henry was lucky that he didn't get trapped but he really needs to learn something that can never happen i know he's a kid but what he did was rather dangerous and he didn't even care,

Reply 45#45 arksongbird80's post

Women up girl

Yeah look like mayor has full memory of the curse and she realised he was remembering and she couldn't risk him knowing

Reply 47#47 arksongbird80's post

Well you knew i would find someway get back at you for that bones comments

Desperate Souls

Well at least we got background of rumple guy and he was smart set the fire but she figured it out and she won

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

No idea

7:15 A.M.

Well look like we still have no idea what that stranger is but Snow white meeting 7 Dwarfs was cool. I didn't know there was one called sneaky   . So much for trying avoid each other

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

Well i have to say it was rather a sad story

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well he got played

Reply 81#81 babysexylexy's post

Well i think the biggest revelation was when she asked him his REAL NAME that confirm that both know the secret.

97 12345
Thread