Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Lady of the Lake

Emma and Mary meeting with Lancelot was interesting and I had a feeling David's mother had given Lancelot the water to give to Mary

2x04 The Crocodile

Belle's father trying to wipe her mind by crossing her over the town line was one hell of a sacrifice considering he had only just found her and risked her not knowing him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-1-2012 23:04 ]

2x05 The Doctor

Dr. Whale performing the experiment on Regina's dead fiance was a disaster as he tried to kill Henry but him being Frankenstein was not what I expected for a fairy tail and Emma and the others meeting Hook was interesting especially Emma knowing he was lying

Reply 164#164 codebreaker's post

I was VERY unimpressed that Dr Frankenstein was introduced.  That's not even a fairy tale even kinda, it's a story. :/ Blah.  Love that Emma stuck to her guns and made Cpt hook spill the beans.  Where's peter pan though.   

Regina is looking more and more like a real person.  Her pain was real and I think Prince Charming knew that.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 164#164 codebreaker's post

Well i think they try show more human side to her which is great since first season she was portrayed as evil.

Tallahasee

Good way to get to know Emma and her past.  We have an idea who Henry's father is.  I was surprised that August lost her for 2 years, but to have her go to Jail is a good way to know where she is!    The father was in the beginnning of the season I think.   Storybrooke post card?   What did August show him in the box!  

The Hook/Giant story was good.   The dreams are crossing dimensions!  What an interesting thing....

Reply 169#169 arksongbird80's post

I agree it was a good back story i was always curious how Emma became who she is now but if he turns up in storybrooke he would be very disappointed to find out August didn't protect her ?.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-21-2012 22:57 ]

OUAT needs to move it along.   Idk how to take hook.  I get that he's out for himself but I thought he liked Emma?!  I LIKE Cora as the villa. So much better.  The idea of Regina being reformed is great.  

Where's August?

Reply 173#173 arksongbird80's post

He's dead remember he turn back into wood

Reply 174#174 bala's post

I don't believe he's dead.  Just a new curse. :-p

2x06 Tallahassee

Emma's back story were she remembers the one time that she fell in love was interesting and Jorge Garcia playing the giant was amusing

2x07 Child of the Moon

Spencer killing one of the townspeople to point the suspicion on Ruby to get back at David was cruel and Red killing her mother to save Snow was interesting

2x08 Into the Deep

Aurora being able to talk to Henry while they sleep was great until she was captured by Cora's men but Snow taking her place while David took Henry's was interesting and you just knew Mulan would take the compass as soon as she could

Reply 178#178 codebreaker's post

Well things are getting more interesting but Snow really must escape that land if she wake up David from that curse but given how Cora has a mole it's going to be very tricky

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-1-2012 20:01 ]

Thread