Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

this show is not a comedy tho every promo you see for this says its drama which it is.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-24-2012 03:22 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-4-2012 18:23 ]

2x00 Magic is Coming

What a great special were the character's back stories and secrets are revealed

2x01 Broken

The family reunion was amusing as there ages is about the same for mother and daughter and Henry calling Dave grandpa was priceless, Regina loosing her magic and getting locked up was great and with Emma and Mary trapped through the hat the next episode should be good

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather amusing but now snow white and her daugher are stuck in another place but i thought Mulan was a Disney character

Reply 146#146 bala's post

What a great returning episode.  I wasn't expecting the ending.  I thought they would revert back to their actual names, but periodically they would switch back and forth (ie: snow vs mary margaret)

What a great switch up.  To fall through the hat!!  hahahaha

What's up with charming getting his family back and then losing them in a day!!

Mulan is a disney movie but her story could be a chinese fairy tale.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

We are both

Well they figured out how to keep everyone in the town.  Sneezy     Poor fellow.    I wasn't surprised at how regina was acting but with the flash backs I was glad to see she wasn't always the way she is now.  Where is Mr Gold trying to go?  Son perhaps.  I thought they would have more Snow and Emma but I'm thinking next episode will be all about them.  

Is snow head queen or what?  I mean aurora is a queen too.  How do they decide who's in charge.

Reply 149#149 arksongbird80's post

Yep they did but what an experiment and Regina getting magic but realise Henry won't like her made her question her decision but what will she do know she has nothing left in her life apart from magic ?

Reply 150#150 bala's post

maybe she'll try to be the girl she was.  Do things that make her happy because and not inspite of magic.   Forgiving snow for a childlike mistake.   Hmmm

Reply 151#151 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but we both know evilness is still in her just because she has moment of compassion doesn't mean she will change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-11-2012 18:20 ]

The lady of the lake

I really enjoyed being in the enchanted forest.  I hope the evil queen was lying about lancelot.  He was a great ally.  I can't quite figure mulan and aurora.  They just seem to be there!  Not really diving into their history or connecting to them at all.  Actually Mulan is just weird in general. Like a body guard.

Emma is learning that dear ol' mom isn't one to be pushed around!

Reply 155#155 arksongbird80's post

I really liked how she took out the Orga

Reply 156#156 bala's post

Here ogre ogre ogre!  Come try my sweet treat...... KAPOW!

The crocodile

This episode just moved the story forward a bit.  I liked that Ruby could "smell" her prey.  Awesome.   

I'm thinking rumples son is Peter Pan.  Who agrees!!!

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-24-2012 21:37 ]

2x02 We Are Both

Regina's flash backs were interesting and the fact she tried to not be like her mother by letting Henry go with David but Henry trying to escape out the window was amusing

Thread