Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 120#120 arksongbird80's post

Yep same here i thought it was obvious but Emma not wanting believe has cost her Henry

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 122#122 spratt89's post

It's nice to see this has survived the first season cut

1x19 The Return

The way Regina got Sydney to confess was predictable and Emma saying she's getting her son back should be interesting

1x20 The Stranger

I did like the Pinocchio story but why didn't he tell his Gepetto who he was and I wonder what the consequence will be for Emma trying to leave with Henry

1x21 An Apple Red as Blood

I'm sure Emma must of suspected the apple turnover but what a way for Henry to prove it was poisoned

A land without magic

Alright then!!!!   Everything is in the open!!  Whooo hoo.  Regina needs to RUN!  This won't go well for her.  I thought rumpelstilskin was out to get his son.  How does he think magic will help?  Will everyone who had magic before get it back or what?  

At least August isn't a puppett any more!   Yay. Bring on season 2!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Just finished watching this series and LOVED it so much! Have heard reviews that said it was slow, but one of the things I really liked about it was the way they let the story unfold a little at a time - giving us plenty of questions but also answers along the way.

I'm not sure Regina does need to run now that Rumplestiltskin has introduced magic to their world - it will give her power over people once again and I think things will be very interesting now the characters are in our world with magic and a knowledge of who they really are.

Am sure Rumplestiltskin is out to find his son, but as usual the darkness in him has made him go about it the wrong way. I assume that he thinks the magic of the water to find something lost combined with the power of true love will be more powerful to find his son and give him back his powers all at the same time. He'd have been better off to enlist the help of Emma as she can leave and also has experience in finding people. I don't think she'll ever trust him after that last episode though. He's definitely only ever out for himself and not on anyone's side.

I was surprised they didn't show August/Pinocchio at the end - I wonder if there's going to be more to that next time, I hope he really has changed back!

Had to search for this thread yesterday as I couldn't find it - just realised why. I wasn't expecting to find Once Upon a Time under comedy!

Reply 129#129 mrs_h's post

Yeah that why you use the main search function to find the topic

1x22 A Land Without Magic

I liked the fact that Emma thought she had a better chase with her gun against the dragon but it was the sword that she used to kill it, Emma breaking the curse and Regina on the run should make for a interesting second season

Thread