Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Okay so who's the new hottie in town??  Character or stranger?  Father or villan??

Not a fan of hansel & gretal.   Glad that's done
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

No idea

if it was henrys dad then surely emma would have recognised him maybe he use to do stuff for the evil witch and wants to get his own back and is mr gold trying to pass off his power or curse to emma?
always repect peoples opinions

1x09 True North

I wonder who the stranger is on the bike if they don't come to Storybrooke and i found Ava / Gretel amusing with her lies but Emma knowing they were lying when she dropped them off was great

7:15 A.M.

Well look like we still have no idea what that stranger is but Snow white meeting 7 Dwarfs was cool. I didn't know there was one called sneaky   . So much for trying avoid each other

i reckon the stranger is the guy who wrote the fairy tale book and he has come to document emma's change's as she starts to do things

Reply 68#68 babysexylexy's post

I'm thinking that too Lexy.  I like that idea.  What is he in the fairy tales though?  The royal recorder maybe?

Everyday at 715 and then they both ended up together at a  different time. HAHAHA....Regina will cause mischief now.

Sneaky??  What a dumb name...

1x10 - 7:15 A.M.

The Stranger having a typewriter in the box does lead you to think his is the writer of Henry's book and both of them going to the cafe at the same time just to see the each other was amusing but letting slip about the pregnancy test predictable and killing the 8th dwarf Stealthy was a new twist on the fairytale

1x11

Glad to know the mirrors story.  Not surprising Sydney was still in Regina's pocket.  Completely expected.

The Playground was nice except I doubt she did it for any generous action.

Why does the writer have the book?  And how did he know where it was buried??? Hmmmmmm

Reply 72#72 arksongbird80's post

Well i have to say it was rather a sad story

1x11 Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

The king granting the Genie his freedom was a big mistake which had tragic results for him and getting trapped in the mirror was an interesting punishment

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Well he got played

Reply 75#75 bala's post

So i wonder if he would prefer the lamp to the mirror

At least in the lamp he could move around....  Mirror hes only got hi
Self and no body!!

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-9-2012 16:57 ]

reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

im thinking he could be trapped untill emma changes it and they fall in love, im always the romantic heres hoping

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-15-2012 17:58 ]

Thread