Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 240#240 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it wasn't great but at least it was watchable

Lost Boys

I really wanted to see the children taken under rosealee's wing and taught all about being Wesen.   Instead they were recruited by whomever wants to "show the world" who they are....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 242#242 arksongbird80's post

if it was only 1 kid she would of taken her in but 5 is too much for them.

Rat King

This episode was fine.  Nothing special but I did have a huge problem with the truble story line.  She was kidnapped by a mysterious group and suddenly returned and NO ONE thought she should be GUARDED!   The level of incompetence is so magnanimous it overshadowed the kewl merging Rat King thing.  Very un-ok!!

I don't really understand why this show has been pushed so far back on the burner.  The last episode was like 6-7 weeks ago plus the new episodes didn't start until almost November.  We're bound to forget the characters at this rate.

I'm surprised last nights episode hasn't been added yet.    They must have a lot on Friday nights  

Reply 246#246 arksongbird80's post

i have lost interest in this series this used to be a good show this season has been boring and ridclous i have officially given up

Reply 247#247 bala's post

It's starting to get into the Grimm story lines again.  I'm hoping we dive into a Grimm history!!!

Reply 248#248 arksongbird80's post

i managed to catch up i was only 5 episode behind

What a disappointing series finale

Reply 251#251 bala's post

Really.  I thought this was a good series finale.  I was pleased with the ending.  I hope they will eventually have Grimm: the next generation   That would be very interesting.

Reply 252#252 arksongbird80's post

I really didn't like the way they just erased all death that happened it felt like cheat. it would been much more powerful if those death remained with Nick having raise his kids by himself and they becoming Next generation. I hate fact they made it happy ending this series is meant to be dark so it would better if ending dark.

Reply 253#253 bala's post

I can understand that, but honestly it was a relief for him to have SOME positive.  Usually he's crapped on and barely get's out unscathed.

I'm also giddy they DIDN"T bring back Juliette.  Man I hated her.

Reply 254#254 arksongbird80's post

I thought everyone was back when Nick went through the mirror?

You maybe right it's impossible to keep up with amount of tv show i have bringe watch over the weekend damn job

Reply 255#255 bala's post

I meant that Juliette died a couple seasons ago and we got eve.  LOVE eve!  So essentially she came back WITH her Hexenbeast powers making her Eve and not Juliette.

Reply 256#256 arksongbird80's post

This is difference between us i always considered her as Juliet when she was Eve .

Thread