Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

I suppose your right it was nice change

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Have you changed the banner in post #1 or has the image link changed

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Nope but image site removed it so i just replace it.

2x02 Dodgeball Club

I liked the way the kid said he ran into a door after being hit with a dodge-ball but going against their parent wishes was wrong especially as he is also their grandfather

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well he was rather bad at it but losing against a fence was ridiculous

2x03 High Expectations

Mike cleaning their car after it was egged was what you would expect but Vanessa making a big deal over the African American neighbours car being the only offer one egged just made things worse, Eve getting drunk at a party because she wants to quit soccer was amusing

2x04 Ed's Twice Ex-Wife

I'm not surprised Kristin was reluctant to get Mandy a job at the diner to help her save money for a high school class trip but Mandy offering her tips towards their own place was nice and Ed's ex-wife, Wanda wanting her share of the vineyard she just found out about interesting but wanting to get back with her after she stabbed him last time was crazy

2x05 Mother Fracker

Vanessa's presentation to Eve's class on career day about her work for an oil company was interesting but their questions certainly put her on the spot and Eve asking her mother to quit was crazy

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well i was rather surprised those kids knew what Fracking was but i highly doubt most teenage kids cares much about it but it was only do it for comedy purpose.

Putting a Hit on Christmas

Well trying get rid of their kids was amusing but knowing that his wife would change her mind was great. . How fake did that eagle look did they not realise we could see the wire when eagle flew out the car.

2x06 Circle of Life

Who would of thought Mike bringing home a dead duck he shot for dinner would cause so much trouble especially explaining it to Boyd and Mandy helping Kyle save his job was interesting as in was her would almost lost him his job by shoplifting only on his shift

2x07 Putting a Hit on Christmas

Eve figuring out what her dad's up to was amusing but I thought she would ask for more than just his signature on her report card and Mike taking the blame for Vanessa changing her mind was nice

2x08 Bullying

Mike being surprised that name calling would be considered bullying was interesting as Eve is suspended from school for calling a boy Gay but Mandy making the most of it was amusing as Kristen got pregnant and now Eve is suspended

2x09 Attractive Architect

After what Mike said I'm not surprised Vanessa wonders if looks trumped talent in her recent job promotion but after seeing the only other applicant I think she deserved it but not getting the same money as the last person would make you think

2x10 The Help

You just knew when Ed started to check the green-card status of employees that the one that had been there the longest would be the one not to have one and Kristin coming up with a moneymaking plan to clean their neighbours house was amusing

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Some family are so lucky they can afford a Maid .

Mike's Pole

I really didn't like this episode bloyd was rather amusing

2x11 Mike's Pole

Eve announcing she wants to join the Junior ROTC was interesting but her saying to her mother she might be a Seal when she said she wanted to be a mermaid was amusing but the female gunner brought home the reality of war

2x12 Quarterback Boyfriend

Kyle covering for Greg on the job was crazy has he was a jerk but him being Mandy's new boyfriend did make things awkward

Thread