Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Baxter & Sons

Well meeting Baxter brother was great but i like how father could stop fighting just offering to drive

Ding Dong Ditch

Well finding out he was dating youngester daugher was amusing considering she was trying hide him for him,

Reply 61#61 bala's post

The sibling rivalries between the two competitive brothers was amusing and Kristin thinking Bud should have a girlfriend was interesting

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Ben's dad was a jerk considering what Ben had been doing and being the early morning prankster who rings their doorbell and then runs away you have got to be willing to pay the consequences

Animal Wrongs

Well trust one girl to bring home an animal activist but i like how he got revenge for breaking his daugher heart

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Terrence being a member of p.h.a.r.t was interesting but Vanessa silent but deadly h comment was priceless

Wherefore Art Thou, Mike Baxter

At what age should parent stop going to their kid's play but Mandy forgetting her lines and make them up as she went along was no surprise but mike actually get off for missing Mandy play was amusing.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Poor Eve loosing her soccer game but a blessing for her parents and Vanessa trying to explain herself when she was overheard was amusing, Mandy's school play being a disaster was her own doing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-26-2012 17:16 ]

1x22 This Bud's For You

I'm surprised Mike's dad, Bud sent Stella back home because Mike said he didn't like her but I thought what he said to him about dying the day after his mother was terrible

The Spotlight

Well i have to say Mike trying not to be in the spotlight and than having take over from the  auction

Found Money

Buying a tank i did realise he was that loaded ?

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 73#73 spratt89's post

Good news but I cant see this lasting very long

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

YEAH, it's one of the better comedy i enjoy watching

1x23 The Spotlight

The whale tail was a new one on me and what a difference Eve looked with a bit of make-up on and the way Mike got them to part with their money was impressive, I would laugh if Vanessa's video brought in more ladies trying to get rid of their husbands for the weekend

1x24 Found Money

Kyle being more concerned with what Mike would say when Kristen and him decided to break up was interesting but Mike having another woman in the house is going to be interesting

2x01 Voting

I hate when TV show try incorporate current election into the show i really didn't enjoy it plus there new actress playing one of the daughters which is strange because she's not exactly right fit for actress that playing the character she looks a lot older than an teenager she looks like a young adult rather than a teenager.

Reply 79#79 bala's post

I thought with most of the shows covering Halloween which was great and this being the only one so far covering the election I thought made a nice change but Kristen being replaced for season two will take some getting used too

Thread