Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

What's the point of watching if your not paying attention

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well think of it this way if i hadn't discussed it you wouldn't of known. I should figured it was a dog but i could lied said it was typo but i rather be honest and take you laughing at me

Odd Couple Out

Well after all that effort to try win next neighbour it was pointless but girls trying hide that bump was amusing and it help no need to punish them since that sticker was punishment enough

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I can't believe Eve accidentally dented Mandy's car but the sticker was a nice attempt to cover it up

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Well i wasn't she had no experience driving a car

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Why she drove the car when she has no idea is what i was surprised about

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well it was other sister fault she was too busy talking on the phone

Reply 47#47 bala's post

How can it be the other one's fault when she was on the phone and not behind the wheel

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

She shouldn't of given her the keys to the car

House of Spirits

How crazy must they be to think the house was haunted but girl all crawling into bed just when he was going get his special birthday present was amusing.

Tree of Strife

Well council asking them to cut down a tree that had a good memory for the girls was sad but finding two of them kissed same boy under the tree was funny

Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a way to spend his birthday night but it's a good job they have a big bed, Vanessa only has herself to blame for buying the book but i did like Mike's history of their house and Ed borrowing from money-strapped Kyle was strange

Reply 52#52 bala's post

The girl saying they both kissed the same boy was amusing and Vanessa delaying the cutting down the tree was impressive but Mandy making an ass of herself when meeting her idol, Kim Kardashian was ridiculous but the home visit was nice

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well i wonder how much she charged for that

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I wonder if that clip was also used in her show

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2012 12:39 ]

1x17 Adrenaline

Vanessa day dream about stopping the bank robbery was amusing but i would of liked to see Tony Stewart drive Mike's truck after he used his NASCAR, Vanessa joining Kristin skydiving after Eve dropped a few hints was interesting

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I could never do sky diving

Reply 58#58 bala's post

What about bungee jumping or hand gliding

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

I don't mind hand Gliding but bungee jumping is risky.

Thread