Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Tim Allen stars as Mike Baxter, marketing director of an outdoor sporting goods store, fighting for his manhood while constantly being surrounded by women, including his wife and three growing daughters.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-14-2015 10:23 ]

Last Man Standing Promo

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

So what do you think about Tim Allen coming back to TV?

Pilot

Well i have to say this wasn't a bad start Tim Allen is great and i don't care other reviewers say how bad this is but i liked the episode the fact one his daughter is a teenage mother was rather amusing since i thought he was her little brother. It's going intresting to see how he handle being a stay at home dad.

Last Baby Proofing Standing

You just knew baby proofing would cause so many trouble but the daughter thinking her son know how to use potty was amusing

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's great to have Tim back on TV, I'm hoping this show gets renewed.

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

yeah he must run out money he earned on home improvement.

Tim Allen returned to television last night via the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, and the show is a bona fide ratings smash despite being loathed by critics. Even our own monkeybrain gave it a negative review. An average of 13.19 million viewers watched Tim Allen act manly, and the show earned a 3.6 rating in the adult demo. That was good enough to take second place for the night, behind NCIS. But what's scary is that the show actually gained viewers over the course of its hour-long debut, topping out at 13.87 million viewers with a 3.9 rating in its final 15 minutes

Source

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Kyle asking the wrong daughter out was amusing

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The baby proofed drinks cupboard was amusing but the toilet seat was priceless

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well it's not his fault

Grandparents Day

Well getting grandson kick out of nursery was amusing but apologise at end was great.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Mike insulting the daycare teacher was funny but Boyd getting kicked out of school was unfortunate and Vanessa asking how old she looked was amusing

1x04 Last Halloween Standing

Mike taking his two-year-old grandson, Boyd trick or treating against his daughters wishes was interesting but coming back with the wrong kid was amusing and who would of thought a Garfield costume could look so different

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well points for customise it to her body

1x05 Co-ed Softball

Ed discovering who voted co-ed in the secret ballet was amusing and asking Eve how close she could pitch to his lamp was a mistake

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well that what happens when underestimate girls

1x06 Good Cop, Bad Cop

You just knew the photos Mandy took of herself would cause trouble but I'm surprised she was stupid enough to send copies to Travis and what his mother said was a little uncalled for

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't believe she was naive to take those photos she doesn't seem stupid but she should of  thought about it but her thinking that was the only way to get famous was sad.

Thread