Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

it could have been anytime... This is not the same timeline that every previous season has been.  In Peter's real timeline, this Broyles was killed helping Olivia escape remember.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Enemy of My Enemy

Well i have to say this is getting great but i can't believe how good shape shifter Boyles is because he's acting like the real one but only we know who he is.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The first generation shapeshifters also got the memories of the person whose identity they stole, so I don't see why this form doesn't also.

And what happened to the watcher telling Olivia that she had to die

And it looks like we have another surprise bad guy, though we knew she was experimenting on olivia

[ Last edited by sanggye at 1-21-2012 21:33 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The other side's Elizabeth coming to see this side's Walter was interesting and that was another close call for Olivia when she was trying to follow Jones

4x10 Forced Perspective

The girl who can see and draw the future was interesting but giving the drawing to the guy moments before he died which was tragic he had no idea he was looking at his future but how tragic that Emily after saving all those people that she drawn her own death and there was nothing they could do to save her

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Why would he think that if that had happen to you would you paid any attention ?

Reply 46#46 bala's post

If somebody handed me a drawing like that i wouldn't tempt fate by walking past a construction site, my wife has a sixth sense so when she warned me i respond like the day she asked me not to overtake a truck on the motorway so when i slowed down the truck had a blowout and swung into the lane i was in before he brought it under control and if i hadn't of slowed down when i did there's a good chance we would be dead

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Your lucky she warned you  

Reply 48#48 bala's post

We have had amusing situations as well like when we got in the car and she said that's the song that was played at Paul's funeral but i hadn't put the keys in the ignition so the radio was off but low and behold as i started the car the one song was just finishing and along came the song she heard before the radio was turned on

i thought that was a really cute episode astrid v astrid them meeting you kind of knew our astrid would be nice to theres
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I agree with you Bala, most people would not pay attention, in fact, they would find it offensive.

4x11 Making Angels

I loved that Astrid (both of them) had a deeper storyline in this, it was interesting to finally understand why one is very analytical and emotionless and the other isn't.  It was sweet of the one lying about her father (you can see that it was a lie by the ending) to make the alternate Astrid feel better.

Reply 52#52 sanggye's post

Astrid's reaction to seeing herself was amusing and lying to the other one about her father was a nice way to make her feel better

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well it was only double who havn't meet each other

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I thought the alternate Astrid talked like a robot

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well she has no people skills can you imagine being trained as intelligence surveillance agent where people only talked to her get information about location. She has social outlet apart from being available on call 24/7

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-8-2012 10:57  
I thought the alternate Astrid talked like a robot
That was part of the point, as she was raised with no love or affection, just to be logical, she knew no other way.

Welcome to Westfield

This is going to get confusing about Olivia and which reality she's in ?

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Well i think it is happening with Walter also

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

Yeah maybe but there introduced too many reality it going make it harder to watch i am just concerned people might stop watching leading this to get cancelled.

Thread