96 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Fringe Season 4 Here

Click Here For The Fringe About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Fringe on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:43 ]

4x01 Neither Here Nor There

I miss Peter, but they say he will be around in a different way.  Interesting way on bringing Lincoln in on the Fringe way.  And Walter living in the lab.

[ Last edited by sanggye at 9-24-2011 10:39 ]
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 2#2 sanggye's post

This was OK considering no Peter and Lincoln seams to fit in quite nicely

Reply 2#2 sanggye's post

Well i liked that there are still traces of him on the show but why did watcher turn off that device and what would that device do?

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It was meant to erase Perter totally from existence. But the watcher seems to not want Perter totally removed.

It did seem a little bland ep other than Peter showing up three times in the ep. I do hope we find out more about these watchers though.

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

Well we have some idea who they are but we also know some of them don't follow rules.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

There has been a watcher in every episode ever made of Fringe
http://www.fringebloggers.com/the-observer-files/

He is already wiped from existence except for in Walters mind (who doesn't remember consciously, just subconsciously.  The device was meant to wipe Walter's mind completely of Peter.  And I find it very sad that Walter never leaves the lab.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

4x02 One Night in October

Interesting, the 2 Olivia's working somewhat together, though they don't like each other, and with Peter having been wiped from existence, it seems the alternative Broyles is still alive, which might mean that though Olivia was kidnapped (she has mentioned it)  she might not have been tortured.   It also seems like Olivia never met the other side Lincoln, because she barely recognized him last episode, so I am wondering if they did the whole memory thing to her or just kept her locked up.  We'll probably never know.

I like the whole, worlds have changed completely without Peter, but I think it is going to be confusing for many and might hurt the ratings.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Well it certainly makes you wonder whether you are serial killer in alternative universe  

Reply 9#9 bala's post

If you take one of the multiverse theories, every time someone makes a decision, a new world is split off, so every second thousands if not millions of worlds are created, so if this theory was true, then it would be possible there would be a world where I could be, a world where you are one.

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

It's a good thing i have no evidence of this

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

I thought the girl was going to be taken from the toilet and not the mother from a busy petrol forecourt but the serial killer's duplicate was lucky to save the mother

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he kind of lost his mind

4x03 Alone in the World

It seems like Walter's subconscious is getting stronger and stronger.

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

It's strange how the parasite only causes the death of two bullies and made a connection with the other boy but Walter did a great job in saving him

I hope they don't drag out the Peter MIA story too long. I'm hoping from the last episode, with Olivia showing Walter the picture, that they don't intend to!!

Glad to see Seth Gabel given a part on the other side. They listened to their fans so!

Reply 16#16 shinny's post

I am getting the feeling they are going to drag it out for a long time

Subject 9

What a way to bring Peter back

Reply 18#18 bala's post

It sure is, but who is going to believe him?

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

Well this is going to be great

96 12345
Thread