Thread
Printable Version

Up All Night Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x15 Day After Valentine's Day

Reagan and Chris about to get nicked for graffiting was amusing and Ava on the water bed was a disaster

1x16 Travel Day

Reagan saying she's got a ticking time bomb in front of customs at the airport was stupid when we knew she was talking about Amy

1x17 First Birthday

I didn't think there was anything wrong for Chris to agree to host a joint first birthday party for Amy, and Reagan but the disagreement over her first word was amusing

1x18 New Boss

Chris and Reed deciding to refurbish Reed's recently inherited motorcycle was amusing but reviling afterwards that his uncle died on the bike was a little disturbing

1x19 Couple Friends

Reagan and Chris giving parenting advice to the gay couple wasn't the best idea but how could the let him run wild in someone else house

1x20 Baby Fever

Chris trying to convince Reagan to have another baby after almost giving away the baby clothes was interesting

1x21 Daddy Daughter Time

Ava having to grovel to Sharon Osbourne was amusing and you knew Chris getting a segment on the Ava show wouldn't last

1x22 Letting Go

Reagan's fantasy singing with music legend Stevie Nicks was amusing and she was right that Chris might be in over his head when he is promoted  to a younger hockey league

1x23 Hey Jealousy

It was obvious Chris would be jealous when Reagan working more closely with Luke but what he sad when his hot girlfriend turned up was amusing

1x24 The Proposals

No wonder Reagan thought she had lost her engagement ring and thank god she didn't spoil the second proposal like the first but i was impressed at the trouble he had gone to

Renewed For A 2nd Season

2x01 Friendships & Partnerships

Reagan hiring her brother Scott to help remodel their bathroom wasn't going to run smooth and with the news of Reagan and Ava's show being cancelled so Chris deciding to re-enter the working world makes for a good start to season two but quitting again to start a company with Scott should be interesting

2x02 Home-Office

I'm not surprised Reagan was annoyed at the barking dog but locking herself outside with the baby inside was amusing with Amy painting on the window and furniture but the phone down the toilet was priceless

2x03 Swingers

I thought the title meant the other type of swinger but watching them both panic on the trapeze was amusing and Ava trying to get her mug back from her biggest fan was crazy

2x04 Jerry Duty

I'm not surprised Chris wanted to avoid his annoying college room mate Jerry at the library and of all the guys at the party Ava liked Jerry

2x05 Another Saturday Night

Chris advice Scott to try his hand at dating again would of been nice if he hadn't suggested the new babysitter because she is now to busy dating to babysit and trust them to get banned from the club

2x06 Ma'am'd

The dentist calling Reagan a MILF was amusing as he meant a "mouth I'd like to floss" and Ava learning her neighbors aren't so fond of her when one of them has a wi-fi name FUava was interesting but the haunted house was over the top but amazing

Thread