Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Maps And Legends

Well it's a good thing Carrie has great memory because they would been lost in the tunnels and i knew there was something fishy about the cop .There were lucky the other guy knew where exit for train station was in tunnels

2x07 Maps And Legends

Talk about a close call first with the explosion and then with gas but their tunnel guide trying to go back with them with a broken leg was amusing

Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

I felt bad for guy at start hitting on carrie not realise he already went out on date with her 2 years ago.

2x08 Manhunt

Sean running was bound to make him look guilty and with him being wanted by everyone his life is now in danger but the DA being the killer was a surprising twist

2x09 East of Islip

I'm not surprise they were all willing to help considering where they were stopping and I suspected the son-in-law rather than his father-in-law until his confession

2x10 Till Death

The soccer mom being a madam was amusing and the girl picking Al up was lucky but Carrie turning the cameras back on was quick thinking

2x11 Omega Hour

What a stroke of luck Carrie seen the waiter use the keypad and Joanne and her helping to save the day was great

Reply 113#113 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew something was going happen in that event but Carrie taking hostages out while she distract the hacker was amusing.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

Did you not watch the other three episodes

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

I did i just forgot to comment on them

2x08 and 2x09 i don't exactly remember what happened  

2x10 Till Death - This was quite an amusing episode Carrie and Al pretending to be married couple but just when you thought the case was over the real killer appear as soon as Carrie opened the door you knew she be in danger.

ps: The episode guide stop 2x06 ?

2x12 Flesh and Blood

What a great place to trap Jackie in the revolving door as she is deadly up close and the fact it was her ring that gave her away when dressed as a guy was awesome

2x13 Reunion

A murder at Scary Carrie's school reunion was a little predictable as she was scared to go after being locked in the broom closet but Tommy being killed because of the photo of the jacket on his phone linking to another murder was interesting

Reply 118#118 codebreaker's post

Yes it was predictable but surprised how timid Carrie was in high school

Reply 120#120 bala's post

I'm guessing this is a return of what we have already seen

Unforgettable - Season 3 Episode 2 - Promo (HD)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 09:15 ]

3x01 New Hundred

Carrie helping the young girl playing the card game in the diner was amusing and her clues to her location was impressive

Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Well two guys fighting over her was amusing

3x02 The Combination

Anna loosing the baby was sad but made sense why he was distracted during his last fight and Carrie getting the brother to confess to the double murder was impressive

Reply 125#125 codebreaker's post

Well you can understand since he was supporting him and by cutting him off cause his murder

Reply 126#126 bala's post

Killing him because he was going to cut him off was stupid as with him dead there is no way he can get him to change his mind but at leased doing life he don't need him to pay his bills

Thread