Thread
Printable Version

Unforgettable Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x21 Endgame

Morgan turning up dead would of been a blessing in disguise but framing Carrie for his fake murder was impressive

1x22 The Man in the Woods

It would of been nice if they finished by getting Carrie sisters killer but how wrong she was about Sam who was as keen to solve the case as she was, solving the other cases was great but Sam dying was tragic

the show has now been renewed and will return in the summer of 2013

Reply 82#82 spratt89's post

It's nice to have some good news after you said it was cancelled

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Look like there are following the The listener example of creating new team.

Bigtime

Season 2 and what a great start to a season with new team and new resources and again Carrie was star of the series figure out who the inside man was and well done figure out stuff toy on her bag knowing the kidnappers had already contacted the parents.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

I have just watched Big Brother US and Carrie set this weeks have / have not challenge based on her memory skills

2x01 Bigtime

I like the new resources and asking the previous negotiator for help was interesting as the last case ended badly and him turning out to be the kidnapper this time as he killed the previous kidnapper was a surprising twist but at leased he made it right before dying

Incognito

Well Carrie going undercover as a bank robber was interesting case who would of thought that hacker was actually the boss really was good i knew one of them was boss but i really didn't suspect him.

2x02 Incognito

Carrie going undercover as Eve should of been relatively easy with her perfect memory and tracking the jamming signal rather than the phone was quick thinking

2x03 Day of the Jackie

The businessman being collateral damage for the assassination attempt of diplomat was tragic and blowing the sting in the coffee shop did make them look amateurish and the fact she knows Carrie can recognise her could also make her a target

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I have say i liked how she escaped, this was first time Carrie couldn't prevent it from happening.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

It would be a waste of a story line if they don't bring her back to try and take out Carrie

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

I think she will return either season finale or in later episodes

Memory Kings

Tough case with all suspect having the same skill as Carrie but the way she figured out he forgot about killing those women was strange

2x04 Memory Kings

The killer having the same memory abilities as her was interesting and the way she remembered the missing taped session was impressive

Past Tense

So sad solider had mental breakdown all because taxi driver was on his mobile phone which caused his death

2x05 Past Tense

Sad to think the solider killed the taxi driver because of what happened to his friend in Afghanistan

Line Up Or Shut Up

Well i don't blame the father for killing him but trying to pack up was a sign something was wrong.

2x06 Line Up Or Shut Up

The girls father luring her boyfriend to his death using her phone was evil but glad they revoked his diplomat status

Thread