Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x15 And The Psychic Shakedown

Candy Andy closing up his shop was a surprise but Caroline stealing eggs by hiding them down her bra was amusing and the psychic cursing them both was freaky as there was a suicide jumper outside

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

this was probably my least favorite episode so far.  I really didn't like that Andy just uped and moved with no warning.  The psychic was annoying and the jokes fell flat.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x16 And Just Plane Magic

Max having her first flight on a plane was interesting as it was a private plane that used to belong to Caroline, getting caught taking photos with rapper 2 Chainz while they thought he was asleep was amusing

2x17 And the Broken Hip

Max and Caroline being sued for a broken puppet was crazy but not having public liability insurance was ridiculous

2x18 And Not-So-Sweet Charity

Caroline going to her Aunt, Charity for money to help save their cupcake shop was a bad idea as she was a mean girl when they were kids but looking for a sign was amusing

and the temporary distraction

going through the temp agency was good on their part.  Max's joke was not smart.  Benefits and a high paycheck would have been wiser.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Renewed For A 3rd Season

2x19 And The Temporary Distraction

Caroline trying to climb the corporate ladder on the temp jobs was interesting as Max was determined to sabotage it

2x20 And The Big Hole

I wonder what Sophie and Oleg were using the bowling ball for but dropping through the celling was amusing and puncturing Oleg's water bed was priceless

2x21 And the Worst Selfie Ever

Caroline panicking when she develops a rash after spending the night with Andy was amusing but taking a photo was priceless and finding out it was the cheap fabric softener was good news

2x22 And The Extra Work

Caroline catching the director’s eye was a little predictable but I'm surprised they wanted to film a TV show shooting a scene in Han’s diner and what a job the special effects guy has

2x23 And the Tip Slip

Caroline’s father asking her to go on a talk show to defend him was interesting but asking Max to stay behind to discus the size of his penis was amusing

Thread