Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

wot happened to the scond one was it not shown as an hour long on the day ??
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 61#61 magic4u's post

I haven't got around to watching it yet but I was hoping it had been uploaded in one episode by mistake

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

i just checked it and it is a 40 min epi where as others are 20 so i surpose i have watched both without realiseing
The Mod Police Are Watching You

1x22 And The Big Buttercream Breakthrough

You just knew the cupcakes would spoil before delivering them to Peach's socialite friend

1x23&24 And Martha Stewart Have A Ball (1&2)

Max bringing Chestnut home for Caroline was nice and the girls in the dress shop was amusing but what a place to get Martha Stewart to taste the cupcake in the toilet

2x01 And the Hidden Stash

I thought the kid in The Slap was too old to be breast fed but Max asking if he wanted coffee to go with the milk was funny and Martin Channing asking the girls to go to the Channing estate auction to buy the cup did sound like there was something inside but just their luck that they were wrong

2x02 And the Pearl Necklace

Caroline's ring-tone was amusing and I thought when the girls were talking about Martha Stewart she would turn up behind them like in the toilet in last season final and Caroline losing a lucky pearls from her necklace did seem to change her luck especially when she lost one in the cake mix

2x03 And the Hold-Up

Oleg slipping on Caroline pee when she wet herself during the hold-up was amusing but Han having his own gun was a surprise and Sophie cracking jokes about Caroline peeing herself was priceless

2x04 And the Cupcake War

Max and Caroline getting on Cupcake Wars with their audition tape was lucky but trust Caroline to make a mess with the mixer

2x05 And the Pre-Approved Credit Card

Cedric the Entertainer aka The Soul Man making a guest appearance was great and eventually the joke about the SMART car was was amusing because of what he said about Han Lee

Thread