Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x14 And the Upstairs Neighbor

What a way to start off on the wrong foot with their new upstairs neighbor but I'm surprised they live in an apartment considering they used to have Chestnut the horse in the back yard

1x15 And The Blind Spot

Sophie straddling the model when she thought he was dead was amusing but after Caroline punched him i bet he wished he was dead

1x16 And the Broken Hearts

Earl thinking he was having a heart attack after being overwhelmed by Sophie's beauty was interesting but Oleg and Sophie's banter about getting her to come/cum was amusing and Caroline being turned down by the doctor wasn't a surprise

1x17 And the Kosher Cupcaks

Sophie dating a gay guy because no one can please her better than herself was amusing but how two faced the two Jewish boys was terrible

1x18 And the One-Night Stands

Caroline and Oleg both with messed up sex hair was amusing and what a great tattoo of Max on Irish

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 51#51 spratt89's post

WOW i really thought this would get canned

1x19 And The Spring Break

I hope Oleg cleans the sink after what he and Sophie were doing but her messed up sex hair was amusing but twice was priceless and the dog-sit was quite profitable

1x20 And The Drug Money

Max convincing Caroline to partake in a clinical drug trial was interesting but I'm surprised they stayed after listing the side effects, putting in the camel toe as a joke was amusing

1x21 And the Messy Purse Smackdown

Caroline loosing Earl's tax return was stupid after promising him to drop them in the mail but diving in the rubbish was amusing

Thread