Thread
Printable Version

2 Broke Girls Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x11 And the Booth Babes

Max and Caroline signing up to be booth babes was surprising but the way Caroline described the dress I expected to be a lot shorter than the ones they were wearing and Han's friend creating a video game characters based on them was priceless

5x12 And the Story Telling Show

Caroline having to pay to get in the club her date asked her to meet him in was unbelievable but sharing her riches-to-rags life story on stage was surprising and who would of thought it would capture the attention of a Hollywood studio executive

5x13 And the Lost Baggage

Caroline inviting Max to join her in travelling to Los Angeles on the film studio's money made sense but not being seen at first was a waste of time, Max losing her luggage was unfortunate but at leased she founds a new date

5x14 And You Bet Your Ass

Caroline falling down the stairs was amusing especially saying she's head over heals and Randy setting Caroline up on a date with his friend Bob was surprising as it was George Hamilton, Han getting attacked by goats was priceless

5x15 And the Great Escape

Max offering to pet-sit Randy's dog, Bruno was a stroke of luck as he lived in a beautiful place and trust Sophie to send the sexy photo to Han but trust Bruno to escape while a serial killer is on the loose

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-18-2016 19:23 ]

5x16 And the Pity Party Bus

Randy breaks up with Max via his therapist, Elliot has to be the worst way to break up ever but Caroline trying to cheer her up by renting a party bus was a nice idea and I hope for Sophie sake she is really pregnant

5x17 And the Show and Don't Tell

Caroline's father, Martin perform in a musical in prison wasn't by cup of tea and trust Caroline to misplace Sophie's envelope with the sex of her baby

5x18 And the Loophole

The girls looking for a larger space for their dessert bar was surprising and Evie the real estate agent who has a crush on Han was amusing but Randy dropping in was a little predictable

5x19 And the Attack of the Killer Apartment

Caroline having an orgasm while having a shoulder massage I thought was over the top until Randy stood on a nail and covered Caroline in blood

5x20 And the Partnership Hits the Fan

Max throwing up at the hip new restaurant said a lot for the food and being asked to be Sophie's babies god parents was a little predictable

5x21 And the Ten Inches

Max being caught with the till under her arm after the blackout was amusing and I cant believe their plans was out by ten feet but pimping out Randy to get him to convince Angie, the owner of the pizza place next door to rent them her back office was devious as it was her brother who was in charge

5x22 And the Big Gamble

Sophie splitting the seam on her dress was amusing and if Han being in hot water for for a gambling debt wasn't bad enough but for gambling on women's tennis was surprising and the girls buying the dinner to save him was nice

Thread