Thread
Printable Version

NTSF-SD-SUV Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Sabbath-tage

Sam trying to stop the riddle terrorist was amusing considering it lead to his own wedding

2x04 Lights, Camera, Assassination

Hunting for a killer who targets Hollywood directors was crazy but at least they got Kove a walk on part and the third hand was amusing

2x05 Time Angels

The time angels using a slide to time travel was corny and reminded me of Sliders

2x06 Whack-A-Mole

The team torturing each other to find out who the mole is was amusing but Piper's sexy moves to get past the lazer was priceless as the guys just jumped over it

2x07 Robot Town

Robot S.A.M. having an app to kill humans was amusing

2x08 Comic-Con-Flict

Having to keep answering questions to stop the head bomb going off was ridiculous

2x09 The Return of Dragon Shumway

I expected Dragon Shumway to kill Tucker to stop Piper's wedding but Jessie sticking the sword in was impressive

2x10 Family Dies

The tattoo for the prison break was stupid and Trent having to kill his dad was strange but I should of figured out his father would have his own plan

2x11 Prairie Dog Companion

The microwave taking out all the microchips was clever but Piper's reaction to the old fashion road map was priceless, sending Jessie and Sam underground to infiltrate the group to stop them from using more technology bombs was crazy

2x12 Wasilla Hills Cop

Everyone quitting so they could help Alphonse to find out who killed his dog was bizarre as his father was involved

2x13 The NTSF:SD:SUV::HISS Infomercial

Piper flirting with the husband while the wife was there was bizarre and God help you if you set the alarm off by accident but the iPhone app was an amusing touch

2x14 Christmas Activity

Trent loosing his head looked authentic but all to trick Sam was amusing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-13-2013 09:56 ]

S02-Special -- Inertia

This special getting added is a nice surprise but the team having to rescue the passengers aboard a San Diego bus was amusing as it was clearly based on the movie "Speed"

3x01 Comic Con-Air

The Comic-Con convicts taking over the plane was amusing but wanting to blow up the plane with Piper and Trent on-board would of been over kill and Summer Glau as one of the nerds was great

3x02 Hawaii Die-0

I don't remember Karen Gillan being in the previous seasons so I assume she is new this season which was a pleasant surprise as she was great in Doctor Who and Alphonse being the sleeper agent was a surprise

3x03 Extra Terrorist-rial

Daisy keeping a secret alien was amusing but Trent shooting one after it healed his trigger finger was sick

3x04 Burn After Killing

Daisy wanting to be gadget girl was amusing but that stapler was lethal

3x05 TGI Murder

That was a brutal attack at the restaurant and Daisy's father being proud of her for dancing on the bar was bizarre but the decapitation was impressive

3x06 The Great Train Stoppery

Who they had playing the Time Angels was great and the time slide was an amusing exit

Thread