57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Quick and the Dead

Well look like Roseum has his work cut out to bring the team back since everyone has other problem so i am liking that it didn't return to normal and that there are some issues to work out just hope they don't drag it out past 6 episodes.

Alpha Dogs

I really hope we see more of that girl i think she would make a great addition to the team

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Didn't know she been added should be interesting

Alphas - When Push Comes to Shove - Sneak Peek

When Push Comes to Shove

This was a nice background episode about Nina life but sad to think her father kill himself because of all Nina pushing.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That the advantage of his alpha ability if you have it you should use it

Gaslight

I really didn't like this episode but using Nina abilities to recover people memories was testing her i just hope she doesn't become his weapon against the government. She has a group who are suppose to be good guys but with great power comes responsibility and i am wondering how far he will go to get Parish?

Alphaville

Well what a way to increase an Alpha abilities but sad it all got burn down that village

Gods and Monsters

Well this was interesting episode i felt bad for kid not knowing he emitted a vibration that made people hate him but turn it into a cult was predictable but glad to see he felt bad when asked girl he fancy to take her clothes off but Perish trying reach out take advantage was predictable but he accidental reveal a secret about his daughter was sad but now he knows who mole is.

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

I think the problem is there trying too many things to keep people interested it's called development season 1 was introduction and this season 2 is about conspiracy just add to season 1. It's trying to fill different gaps in audience

The Devil Will Drag You Under

Well another good episode with some undercover work by the team

Life After Death - Next Episode

Life After Death

Well i found it amusing how she left the baby with Gary and he actually look after it and protect against those two people

If Memory Serves

Well Shawn Astin really was a treat he always seems to play same goffy type characters and i really enjoyed it but what he did Parish cabin was evil

Need To Know - Next Episode

Need to Know

Well finding out what happened to Skyler was great but i think Sandton plan is going create so much disaster and look like there seem out of control

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

You see that strange cliffhanger since all that device does enhance Alpha abilities but it should interesting what happens next if it gets a 3rd season

57 123
Thread