57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Alphas Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

well it does look good but it need humour to be successful like Eureka or Warehouse 13

pilot

Well i have to say i really liked the first episode it was quite good and i hope it gets better i think most impressive part was the character interaction with one another which i think is good. i love how they introduced each character showing what they can do rather than gloss over it.

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

i am annoyed people are compare this to mutant X

http://viptv.net/index.php?type= ... h&orderby=movid

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Because we have too many shows on this site

Syfy's Alphas started off strong, grabbing 2.5 million viewers for its Monday series premiere. It became the network's biggest debut since 2009. [Syfy via press release]

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

in what way was it disappointing the point is that the bad guys are more realistic you can't control other people powers and it certainly make the show more interesting.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

but i love that she kissed him

Reply 18#18 woothdye's post

Well we don't many new shows to request since they added most of new show

Cause & Effect

Didn't anyone felt this was rip-off of a fringe episode about man who could cause accident with a pencil i know on this the person created it with a coin but what a way introduce another story-line on top of pervious one we found out in last week episode. Not only is there rough Alpha fraction now there is human experimenting on captured Alpha . This becoming rather good for the 2 episode we have seen.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was nice of him but i hope he comes back

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

It's nothing like heroes since no team work in heroes it was a bunch random people with powers.

Reply 26#26 casper27's post

long time no see craig -been busy at work

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

It's available on-line you just need to know where to look and next time pm either me or codebreaker we will let you know if it's available.

Alphas Upcoming Episodes Comic-Con Trailer

Anger Management

Well another good episode it did look like the girl was alpha but it was her boyfriend but killing a federal agent was unexpected and what a consequence.

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

i think he has too much things on his plate once he has mastered his team abilities and they have full control he can focus on that other matter. he's only one person his first priority is find dangerous Alpha. .That's a secondary issue. plus if they shut down that place where would they put them ?. he doesn't have any resources ?. For timebeing he has no choice he allow that happen short-term.

Reply 38#38 kellemanske's post

in what way did you have big expectation ?

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

ok i understand i feel same way about Rizzoli and Ilses i don't look forward to it but i watch it. For me i had low expectation of Alpha since i only saw teaser one before watching first episode. They are building up bad guy very well which is keep me interested.

Rosetta

i can't believe we meet the one of the bosses of red flag and Gary was smart but she was rather convincing.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

She can translate anything and recode them into anything she like the codebreaker of everything in communication.

57 123
Thread