Thread
Printable Version

The Voice General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x11 Live Eliminations

Jermaine Paul, RaeLynn, and Erin Willett from team Blake's and Jesse Campbell, Chris Mann and Lindsey Pavao from team Christinaare all safeall safe until the next round was great

2x12 Live Performances, Week 2

I do like the unique voices of Erin Martin, Mathai  and Juliet Simms and for Adam to say Juliet has the best voice so far was great but Jamar Rogers being out shone by his backing guitarists on stilts was unfortunate but the were impressive

2x13 Live Eliminations

Jessie J opening the show with her version of " Domino." was great considering she is on the UK version of this show, Mathai, Tony Lucca, Pip, Jamar Rogers, Juliet Simms, and James Massone being saved was great and disappointed Erin was one of the four sent home

2x14 Live Quarter-Final Performances (1)

All the singing with their coaches was great and what a way for one of them to celebrate her 18th birthday but the two live eliminations was different and put the coaches on the spot

2x15 Quarterfinals Live Eliminations

America saving the two guy and leaving the four girls to sing for a place was a surprise and emotional Christina saving Lindsey was nice but i was surprised RaeLynn was sent home

2x16 Live Quarter-Final Performances (2)

Juliet Simms costume with the big wing was a little distracting but dropping the feathers while she was still singing was crazy because it looked like she knelt down so not to get them in her mouth and Pip not being so lucky this time was predictable

2x17 Live Eliminations (4)

I am disappointed that America saving the two guy again for a second time and leaving the four girls to sing for the available places, I had a feeling that Adam would save Katrina after their last performances but CeeLo saving Juliet was expected after Cheesa's performance

2x18 Live Semi-Final Performances

Carson explaining the format that all eight artists will perform tonight, after which the polls will open and America will vote makes for an interesting show but Juliet Simms singing James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World." was great and the applause was incredible

2x19 Live Semi-Final Eliminations

Juliet Simms being the only girl going to the final was a nice surprise as America love the guys this season

2x20 Final Performances

Each of them singing three songs tonight: a solo performance, a duet with their coach's and a thank you solo song sung in tribute to their coaches was a great formate for the penultimate season finale but disappointed the season finale is not up yet as it aired almost a week ago

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Me too. I just sent a PM to lbjedward about it. Hopefully it'll be up soon.

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

Thanks for reminding lbjedward about the missing season finale

2x21 Live Finale: WINNER is announced!

Congratulations to Jermaine Paul when they reveal that he is the new champion but it was predictable a guy would win for a while, Juliet coming second was a pleasant surprise, all the singing compilations made for a great finale but The Parks and Recreation cast doing a special scene with CeeLo and the special Voice chairs with Ron Swanson was amusing

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Delighted for Jermaine. He deserved it.

Reply 34#34 shinny's post

It was a great result but him being a back-up singer for Alicia Keys and Mary J. Blige he had a good start

3x01 The Blind Auditions, Part 1

Garrett's personal story was sad and also being the first to not get a response didn't help, Devyn chosing one of Christina's song knowing full well that it's a huge risk was brave and choosing Christina as her coach was nice, Daniel being picked second time around was great and Anita singing a Bob Marley's classic was different as she sang a second time after the judges failed to turn around, Jessica Sharpe not getting a response from the judges was sad as it was the first time she left her home town

3x02 The Blind Auditions, Part 2

I'm glad Adriana got a chance after the terrible tragedy where her family was held hostage in a prolonged extortion attempt and Ryan Fogerty failing to get a response after a recommendation from LeAnn Rimes was a surprise

3x03 The Blind Auditions, Part 3

What a surprising voice Samuel has and the former boy band member Chris Trousdale not being able to get a response was unfortunate but Blake getting on stage was amusing, Alison and her daughter Crystal was great for the first double and I thought Domo was a little to forward for my liking

3x04 The Blind Auditions, Part 4

Melanie Martinez, the 17-year-old photographer and singer was a great start to this episode and after Cupid had them dancing backstage but not getting a response from the judges was unfortunate considering CeeLo knew him and Blake trying to convince Brian to join his team was amusing, Carson inviting Tyler Lillestol to the audition from the Dodger Stadium was nice but I'm not surprised nobody turned around, JR having five million hits on youtube was impressive, Agina not making it was a surprised considering she had a recording contract at age 10 and Avery finishing Part 4 was great

3x05 The Blind Auditions, Part 5

Trevanne Howell being the first from part 5 to fail was unfortunate and I'm glad Collin quitting school was the right move, Mycle Wastman telling the tragic tale of losing both his parents at a young age was sad but being the last one to be picked in this episode was great

Thread