Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Wow, fantastic episode. I was expecting this to be better as Alexander Woo has written some good episodes in the past. Alan Ball should lean more on Alexander!!

Did Jason shoot the gaurd outside or did he get shot? All we heard was the shot before it went back to Jessica opening the door. I'm guessing Jason shot him to save Jessica!

Plus we finally got some real chemistry between Eric and Sookie!

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-8-2011 16:47 ]

Totally with you shiny! I was asking the same about the gun shot, of course Jason saves Jessica. and Eric and Sookie after I could make the screen big again was awesome! Love the shots for Pam. The neighbor coming out in Curlers was hilarious!
I knew Lafayette would have something to do with the ghost. But how did they get back so fast from Mexico it is atleast a 2 day drive!

Reply 82#82 gabsimom's post

That's true. By distance alone following main highways it would be a non stop 13 hour trip traveling around 100km most of the way. But that doesn't take into account going through towns and gas stops and other stuff that slows you down on a road trip
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 83#83 woothdye's post

I'm really glad that Sam have pushed Tommy out of his life again!  Maybe it will stick this time.

Glad to know the creepy black lady is a ghost and Lafayette can see them.  Why can he suddenly see them now?  Hasn't he always been a medium?

sookie and eric....Yay

Pam is funny.

Tara needs to go.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 84#84 arksongbird80's post

no he just discovered he's a medium

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think arksongbird's point is that usually mediums are mediums from a young age, you don't suddenly become one. Well, not unless it's True Blood

Arksongbird, I think we've seen hints of it with him throughout the show though. Even when he was on V he experienced some funny stuff. I think he was blocking it out.

Spellbound

Another strong episode. Although I think Ball is pouring on the sweetness with Eric and Sookie way too much so we want bad Eric back!!

We got to see Ghost lady's back story and now she's in Lafayette!

I wish we could see more of Sookie's fairy power in action. I hope that's what eventually takes Marnie/Antonia out. Although, not yet. I'm loving her at the moment. Fiona Shaw is an amazing actress!

And what will she do with Eric???

Poor Jess having her invitation rescinded twice in one night. I always love how they back out the door!!

It's shaping up for a good Finale.

Reply 87#87 shinny's post

Yeah another good episode, it was nice to see back story but i am curious why she want kidnap that child since it's not hers and i can't believe she doesn't know that. it will be interesting to see how they get rid of her and how long she will be in his body.

I think Eric is under her spell

At least Jason know what being a good friend is

I think being around other witches and Mediums has opened his mind up to his abilities and agree they were always there he just ignored them and they were not as strong.
Ghost lady, I bet the father of her baby was a BelleFleur and she seemed to follow the Doll, But that doesn't explain all the stuff pre- Doll. I still think there is another Ghost.
I also hope Sookie's powers get the Witch.
Poor Eric now what!
Alcide you know your girl is a psycho so you make a promise and break it in 10 minutes.
Debbie is going to try and kill Sookie again.

Reply 89#89 gabsimom's post

Yeah i am surprised he didn't notice his girlfriend following him

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Yes, that's what I thought. I mean come on, where was his sense of smell then??

That was because he was too busy sniffing out something else! hehehe

Reply 92#92 gabsimom's post

Haha

The whole fight  with the fog was a total cop out.  We couldn't see anything good.  Why did ERIC go all Commando and rip that person's heart out.  WTH.....

Alcide needs to make a choice.  Either he's with his Girl or he pines for Sookie.  What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm  

The whole Lafayette/Dead chick is okay.   Doesn't really do much for me.  Kinda knew though that the pack leader was the scum bag ex of the shifter girl.

Seriously Tommy...>STOP TRYING!!  You suck.

Quote:
What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm  
Both of them have tasted her blood and she has tasted their one so both Bill and Eric are connect to her and can sense when she's in trouble.

Alccide he was only one not invloved so he find her quicker since both bill and eric were busy fighting off marline people.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I got why they knew, but they have super speed, so the fact that a human made it to her so much faster was funny.

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

he's a werewolf not human

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 8-16-2011 20:54  
What I don't understand is how both Bill and Eric knew something was wrong with sookie and yet Alcide makes it to her first...hmmm   
Yeh I know, that didn't ad up for me either. I mean, Bill has walked out into the sun when he sensed Sookie was in trouble before but he can't get away from a few witches with a bit of silver. At least Eric made an effort but got stopped by Wonder Witch Marnie!!

Reply 97#97 bala's post

OMG BALA!!!!!

Reply 98#98 shinny's post

Thank you Shinny.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that as odd....  

Thread